hi :D

edited December 2011 in Just for Fun
Hello Pregly! Kinda new-ish to pregly. I found this app back in March and have been in love with it ever since!!!! I read lots of the ttc stories and they've helped my husband and I so much. So glad to finally be a member so I can help and get help from others :) FTM here after trying for 2 years but my little Kairi Anabelle was eager to get here at 27 weeks. She was already pushing it at 23 weeks when I went into preterm labor. She wasn't waiting for anyone lol but she's doing awesomely in NICU, off her breathing tube and liquid nutrition, strictly bm now :D anyways sorry for the long intro!!! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all
<3 Heather

Comments

• Welcome! What a miracle! :)
  • Thank you :) she is just such a blessing! Going to try and put her birth story up soon
  • Where are y'all stationed? I'm a marine wife also
  • Welcome! My 2 yr old was a 30 weeker :)
  • Welcome! I'm new also! Glad to hear your baby is doing great! :)
  • I'm new too but have been stalking since March also! I had a 30 weeker on Sept.25! The NICU is a rollercoaster ride. Hang in there, your little girl will be home before you know it! My little boy is 3 months today and doing awesome!!
  • Thanx ladies!!! She's our little fighter :) just like her daddy he was born at 7 months too. @ripKaydence we're stationed in Hawaii. Beautiful here but I can't wait to leave lol
  • @kristaf22 we're hoping to leave at the beginning of March. We're not sure when Kairi will be able to come home yet hopefully in the middle of Feb with the way she;s been going :) we're actually heading back home to jersey. hubs is getting medically retired but a friend of mine is heading to NC and we're going to visit as soon as we get back to mainland. and thank you, i think she's going to be fine too i just gotta be positive and strong for her