Need to find good bottles.

edited December 2011 in Food
So my baby girl is doing breastmilk only but I pump as well so daddy can help with some of the feedings. Well we been using avent bottles she does well with the nipple thing but those bottles make so many bubbles that she got gas and I have been doing just boob last few days to help her feel better. Well today we are going to buy some new bottles anyone have suggestions on what kind I should get to make sure she doesn't keep getting gas. Thank you :)

Comments

• Even flow? drop ins ( tried pushing out the air so they don't get to fussy but they didn't like the nipple)
    Dr browns to me suck they would spill all over Haley. I only used Avent
  • I love the Ventair bottles. I swore by them with my first son & ive been using them the last 2weeks with my newest LO. They are great at preventing gas & spit up
  • I agree with @Davidnaadynsmama , the Playtex Ventaire are the best! No spit up or gas, they also have wide nipples for breastfed babies. But make sure you dont get the "fast flow" nipples if you do get them.
  • Yep I use ventaire as well :) great bottles!
  • We LOVE Dr. Brown's! a little pricey but they last and work really well! All you Really need is the 3 pack in whichever size you want.
  • I use Dr. Browns
    Looooooove them....sum extra part to wash but its worth it! :)
  • edited December 2011
    @Davidnaadynsmama , @ExcitedForOctob
    These are just the playtex once right? Cause that was one I was going to look at because others have said they like them a lot and my lo is breastfeed I just use bottles at night mostly so daddy can help while I get some sleep.. I will make sure to not get the fast flow nipple shes only 2 weeks old today so good call on that one..thank you very much :)
  • Playtex here too. Dr browns gave my son air bubbles. The wide nipples worked. I hear tommi tippie are good too
  • I use playtex drop ins they are amazing, she don't get gassy and you push all the air out so they only get the milk.. and she loves the nipple.
  • @jules Yes the playtex ventair. I use the wide nipples with my new LO, but used the regular ones with my first son. Both are great but I like the wide better.
  • I LOVE tommee tippee bottles! My son does so well with them and I LOVE the shape of the bottle. He rarely gets gas..
  • I like Dr. Brown & Similac bottles
  • I love my avent bottles. I have yet to have any problems with them only thing I don't like is their nipples get ugly fast lol
  • Playtex drop in are the best for my son. Also playtex ventair is good but the drop ins agreed better with my son. Tommee tippie gave him horrible gas and I was breast feeding when he used Tommee tippie
  • I love playtex ventair.
  • I use MAM bottles. Theyre hard to find, I have found them at walmart only. Theyre shaped just like the MAM pacifiers
  • My son does well with both Playtex bottles. The vent air and the drop ins. They are MARVELOUS!!!!!!!
  • I have had no problems with dr browns I love them and it has cut Jaksyns gas way down
  • @ttc4number3 thats what I have now are the avent because that's what one my friends uses but makes crazy bubbles for me for some reason and made my lo gassy
  • Scent awesome for us! She hates Dr. Browns, so anyone want three let me know I can mail them right after new year :)
  • My daughter loves Dr.Browns
  • I love the playtex drop ins with the slow flow nipples you just push the air out of the liner slowly before feeding.
  • Avent are good, that's what I use
  • I use the playtex drop ins and nuks. Those are the only two he likes
  • @Jellybelly1015
    Avent are the only ones my like I spent so much money on bottles to end up throwing them out
  • @musicmomma I got the playtex today haven't tried them yet but sounds like u and a lot of others really like them so I'm going to hope and pray they work for me as well as they work for you thank u for the help :)
  • @jules I hope they do cause they've really helped my son's gas and tummy issues. I've tried Dr browns and avent too cause they come highly recommended but both leaked like crazy even when I didn't fill the bottle above the line (on the Dr browns). Good luck! Let us know how she does them!
  • edited December 2011
    @musicmomma lol I will but she used it once so fast and liked the bottle itself and there werent any bubbles like my old bottle so looks like they r doing the job :)
  • Did u get the drop ins or ventaire? For ventaire there r 3 nipple choices slow, medium and fast, my lil guy is 10 weeks and is still on slow :)