help w a 1 month old

edited December 2011 in First time moms
How do I get my little girl to stop using me as a pacifier when she wakes up at night I tryed using an actual one but nope she wants boobie and I'm getting tired she knows oh and if I feed her a bottle of formula she won't take it from me shell give me a dirty look like oh help no I know u got boobie I ain't drinking this crap :/mommy needs some time to my self at night

Comments

• I was told by my BF nurse to let your baby stay on that young as long as he/she wants.

Your baby should be hitting a growth spurt any moment (if not already) that might be while your baby is on the Breast like that.
  • She should still be nursing at night. Its normal to keep sucking after she's done nursing. Its good for your supply :) try to wait long enough when she is asleep and unlatch her. I get no time ever bleh lol
  • I breastfeed and gave my son he's first formula he didn't want it I warmed it up and he driked it
  • When my daughter was doing that I just slept through the feed. She detached when she was done and I got sleep. It will get better, my lo is now 9 weeks and doesnt do it unless her tummy hurts