tampons (maybe tmi...?)

In serious need of some help...lol! I get very heavy periods (which totally SUCK). I am curious what tampons any of u other woman with heavy period use...??? I use tampax pearl super plus and wgen my period is at its heaviest it only lasts like an hour. :( we r ttc otherwise i think i would have the mirena put back in just to have em lighten up (even tho mirena cause all kids if problems).... HELP!

Please suggest ur favorite tampon. :)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Diva cup is good and chemical free
  • I've found that the cheaper tampons offer a bigger "end" and thus it expands wider..if u follow me? Other than that idk what to tell u ..I'm sorry :(
  • I use ob tampons :) I have a very heavy flow & they work great but they dont have an applicatior so some ppl think its gross but I promise its not that gross you dont really get blood on your finger & they are cheap and you get a lot. & they are better for the enviornment :)
  • I just use the off brand. They compare it to tampax pearl. Just keep using the super plus, and put a liner down just in case. I read before that all tampons hold the same amount, but I dont know..
  • I use the tampax Pearl and the Playtex gentle glide supers. I also have a heavy flow and always have to wear a pad too. But maybe try the gentle glided I like them a lot.
  • Thanks ladies! Yeah, i HAVE to wear a pad too or it would be a mess! I'm not sure i could do a cup thing... Kinda scares me.lol guess i just gotta deal w it.
  • I use Kotex Super Plus. They're fatter and stay in better, and I can use one for up to 6 hours with no worries. :)
  • I use playtex ultra...I was using super plus but that wasn't working for me. I can't use tampax because of the way they open..they hurt(tmi) so the playtex ones are round and not flat like tampax.