pohlih

2»

Comments

• Good luck! if you're not sure wait for the nst. If nothing is wrong wait for her to come on her own! :)
  • @smcox :( not what i like to hear..sorry u had such a bad experience with being induced. was this ur first child?

@August22baby i think i heard them all...so what happened? lol

@ExcitedForOctober i hope that feeling is right! lol my cousin is so funny..everyday i talk to her shes like "i have a feeling...its gonna happen today" hasn't happened yet!

@ta2edblondie i am just so lazy...maybe i should try it. i am three days late now lol

@Starlilly thanks.. i am leaning towards waiting...we'll see tho haha

@BabyBubba123111 see thats just it. i am not miserable. i am not in pain or anything i just feel normal. i just want her to be out LOL and i haven't tried anything to get her out. well last night my sis in law told me to get some rasberry leaf tea and so i did but i read online that it doesn't work. today i am gonna go to my kids football practice and walk and walk around the field.

@everyone i am leaning towards waiting. i haven't cancelled the induction YET because i am not sure but since baby is moving around fine and everything with me is good...i am not in any pain or anything i think i can just wait it out. this is my third child and my first two labors were so easy with my first my whole labor was 7 hours and my second was less then 3 so i would want it to be like that again. i don't wanna try getting induced and shes not ready and end up being in labor for a whole day lol i been getting alot of BH thru the day but no pain :( i just wanna feel something LOL

shes probably just not ready yet...i hope i can stay strong and just wait it out i am just so impatient.
  • Can you imagine Amish women being pregnant until 48 weeks lol shiiiiiiiiiii I would be miserable lol
  • @Bahamamama4828 what? i never heard that before! how does that happen?
  • No idea lol I learned it in one of my classes awhile back. Crazy stuff.