whats the sweetest thing your hubby/bf/babydaddie done for u this past week???

edited December 2011 in Relationships
I've gotten a back/skin rubbed every night since christmas eve :). My husband also been helping clean up before bed. After working a 12 hr shift. I'm going to return a back run tomorrow and cook him a yummy dinner.

Comments

• he's been letting me take ALOT of breaks. He feeds baby when he gets out of work until he falls asleep. Then I take over again at night lol
  • He purposed to me. :X
  • Taylor has been helping me so much more with Bentley!
  • Thanks. He also cleaned the whole house after Christmas when I was gone lol.
  • Congrats @samantha
    @bentleysmommy716 @txmommy93011 its nice when the hubbys take over for little while. I know yesterday morning my hubby woke up to feed Isaiah because I was feeling bad from this stupid cold.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bought me a Kindle Fire for Christmas!
  • My hubby bought me & the baby diamond earrings for xmas...now i just have to build up the nerve to take her to get her ears pierced. I dont want to see her in pain.
  • Allowed me to have a day to myself kid free
  • Allowing me to sleep Omg I love that man
  • edited December 2011
    @kendylsmommy that's cool who do u have a contract with if u don't mind me asking?? I'm looking to upgrade with verizon here in the next few months. I tell ya the smallest breaks are awesome :)
    @mimii36 that's cool I want I pad with the keyboard setup. But first I need to get a phone lol my droid motrolla is a POS lol
    @2ndtimearound its best to get it done when there young. The won't remember it. Good luck:)
    @babybump86 I want a kid free day but on the other hand. I'm not ready to leave my littleman allday:(
    @allyssasmommy sleep = awesomeness lol
  • I had the first ipad. I didn't really like it too much.
  • Bought me tickets to see the Broadway Beauty and the Beast!!! And he hates that kind of stuff! So it means more cuz he's doing something I love even though he hates it and doesn't have to! Love love love my hubby!
  • Really... my husband and I are debating if we want a new laptop, ipad or something like the ipad. We really just need to upgrade everything lol. He just upgraded our tv since it went out. My laptop has been on hold for months now. I need a new battery and charger. His phone is cracked from where he dropped it. My phone is just junk lol. Asurion sent me a refurbished phone. the first time I used the power button it broke. So now if my phone turns off I have to use a charger to turn it on lol. @mimii36
  • When he gets home, even after working eight hours, he'll quickly take a shower, then take the little guy from me and let me get a nap in. He's done this since he went back to work five weeks ago.

<3 my husband
  • Well idk about the ipad 2 but the ipad 1 is a waste of money to me. I like my Kindle much better. It does everything the ipad 2 does except no camera for a much cheaper price. I mean who takes pics with that big ass thing anyway. I much rather just use my phone.
  • @potato that's what my hubby tries to do. If it don't happen that day he makes up for it on sunday. Sunday =momma's day off lol
    @mimii36 thanks for the advice:). I agree about the picture thing. I love being able to upload from my phone.Its more convenient
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He was off Fri & Mon and he was a great help with the baby:) and he got me a Coach purse & matching sneakers & boots for Xmas. He's a wonderful dad/hubby.
  • Wow that's cheap! We paid 600 for our droids two years ago. Our phone bill is around 165 a month-_-. My only concern with sprint is coverage in my area. I live in the boondocks lol. @kendylsmommy
    @juliansmommy that's sweet my hubby got me boots,slipper, coat,relaxing pants from aeropostle. Guess what all of them were either to big or small. So today I got to do some exchanging out.lol he felt so bad
  • He does sweet stuff every week, but yesterday he went and got my favorite dinner. Outback steak and salad :)!!! I have the best hubby ever :)
  • He proposed :)
  • My husband too out the garbage and let me be a pillow princess for 2 nights in a row lol. He's getting ready to deploy so he's really stressed n stuff. :( but that's ok!
  • Mine is on vacation till Jan 2 so he wakes up and feeds noah if he wakes up and has been bathing him :)
  • That sounds yummy @burntoutmomma
    Congrats @heyitsme
    Aw that sucks how long is he going to be deployed for? @ripkaydence
    I love getting my back rubbed. He has been pampering me the past week with rub downs. next week its going to be exact opposite lol @august22baby
    @noahsmommy I try to help my hubby out with the feeding since he works 6am to 6pm sometimes to 7.
  • Wish mine could do something nice for me...he doesn't have a job so I have to.pay alll the bills by myself ugh...he is trying...still deep down I know he can't afford to surprise me with a trip to Disney world ever
  • I got a beautiful Coach diaper bag :)
  • I got a carpet cleaner for xmas and he cleaned the carpets and also cleaned the house and did dishes and cooked me dinner when i got off work yesterday. It was so sweet of him. I love him so much. :X
  • I got an argument and a mess to clean up no help with anything baby related our anything period. I really hate my bd right now.