Rate your BD, Fiance' or Husband on Your Sex Life.

edited December 2011 in Relationships
If you could rate your BD, Fiance' or Husband on a scale from 1 to 10 on your SEX LIFE.. what would it be?

I would give my Honey a 2 ... We went from sex every day during prepregnancy.. during pregnancy it was a few times a week now its a few times a month. :-(

Comments

• lol yeah what sex life
  • Right now I'd say a big fat 0! No sexual activity for us since may before Juliana came! But that's all gonna change he cones hone soooooon!
  • I like youre threads! very creative :)
  • I would say 4, we have sex a lot but most of the time its not that grate, but he makes sure I get mine about once a month
  • I can't blame my hubby right now for the poor sex life since its me that's hurts or didn't feel good :/
  • edited December 2011
    @medstudent1986 thank you... Trying to get convo up and going...
  • WHAT?! A girl has needs! I rate my sex life, an 8. If I don't get off, he doesn't either. Minus two for foreplay. He goes longer than 7 minutes. Annoying!
  • I give it an 8. Minus 2 for foreplay also. Hes not too into that most of the time.
  • (Before I go to sleep) I give mine a 7...it's great, and I get off every single time...most of the time more then once, but we don't have sex often anymore. Idk why?!? I feel like I hassle him too much for it :-/
  • I'd give my husband a 8 right now, thats with being pregnant. Before I got pregnant I'd give him a 10, cause we was humpin everyday. Now that I'm eight months pregnant I think he's scared of hurtin me and baby. So he asks for some 3-4 times a week, if not I'll do oral. I do wonder how he will be after I have the baby?
  • 9, there's always room for improvement lol always oral, I'm always taken care of first, sex daily.
  • My bf would get a 8...we have sex 2-3-4 times a week...it just depends on the week and the kids.. if McKenna wont go to sleep at a decent hour we wont be doing it that night
  • My honey use to be a 8 or 9 :-(
  • I give my hunny a 9. We do it atleast every other day if not more. Great foreplay, great sex, I always come, but -1 bc some times it goes longer then I want. So then I gotta climb on top and work my magic. Lol
  • 10 when I'm back to humping all crazy but since baby I would say 8-9 just from lack of not being able to play :(
  • I give my husband a -10. Wtf! We have had sex twice since my lo was born
  • I give my husband a 10. We have sex all the time and multiple times a day. Sex has been amazing with him since day one and there has never been a dull time. :-) It will go down of course when he starts deploying and in Feb when I have our baby girl, but luckily I can always look forward to the reunion and goodbye sex lol.
  • @newmommyfeb2012 your hubby us deploying?
  • Not yet but yes he's infantry for army. @ripKaydence
  • @newmommyfeb2012 oh. I was hoping we could be deployment buddies! I've been threw 2 so if you need to talk to anyone when he does I'm here. My hubby deploys again Jan 6th
  • Alrighty :-) sounds great! This will be my first deployment. His may not be till may unless he's assigned to a unit leaving right away. He had gotten hurt and sent home for 30 days con leave, so he goes back for his last 2-3 weeks of training on after xodus.
  • Well hubby is deployed and im 8 weeks pp before pregnancy it was like a 12 sometimes we had sex 4 to 5 times a day! But during preg I wanted NOTHING to do with sex but I kno when he gets home it will b amazing cus my sex drive is back full force.....
    Oh and foreplay is rocking cus I get mine but I dont give it and that causes lots of arguments! But im workin on it lol
  • @mewmommyfeb2012 well good luck to him. I hope he gets over his injury and I do hope he doesn't deploy till after Feb so he can be there for the birth! Good luck!!
  • @RipKaydence & @newmommyFeb2012 where r u guys stationed? My hubby is infantry too we are stationed at ft. bliss
  • What is sex?!?! I don't remember lol
  • Well I would have given my hubby a 10 if this was about 5 years ago haha. We used to have great sex all the time a couple times a day, and then I got pregnant and it slowly slowed down, and then I got HUGE haha and it was a hot summer so sex was rare. Then after having the baby things got back to normal, and then the baby got older and didnt sleep as much and so it was limited to nap times and bed times only and lets face it your not always in the mood when the time is available, so it decreased more. Then I got pregnant again, and sex just didnt happen, well rarely maybe once a month. Then I gave birth again and well... you know if I have to chose between going to bed or staying up to have sex, well I'm tired and I'm going to sleep bc with a 3 year old and a 3 month old time is precious! But I cant blame him for our lack of sex life, I'm just tired a lot and work and keeping up with the house and cooking wears ya down. When we do get time for ourselves together though it is great.
  • My hubby gets an 8-9, we don't have a ton of sex lately but when we do it's great! Foreplay, different positions, & he always makes sure I have a chance to get off before he does. Can't complain here. ;)