Attenion all SAHM's

edited December 2011 in Parenting
How do you motivate yourself to get up and get at it in the morning? What process do you do to get up in the morning? I can't managed to get my but out of coasting and into drive.

Comments

• My 2 yr old lol otherwise I would sleep until 5pm lol
  • yeah my kids get me up.4 2 n 7 mo very pushy lol
  • @fate.., good idea! I should set my coffee to Times Start... I can never sleep with a fresh pot in the air.
  • LOL. That's what I do! Especially since I rarely sleep! If I didn't have coffee, my kids would roam the house naked. :|
  • Coffee... After my third cup I can get going lol
  • Now that I'm technically a stay at home mom(high risk pregnancy), I can't sleep in worth a crap. I wished I could, but I can't. Once I'm awake, it either takes me forever to go bck to sleep, or my body just won't let me. So sleep and I are not very good friends lol...
  • I put her down at her last awake or feeding somewhere between 3 &6 am and know if I don't go down stairs right then, breakfast will be crap I find wherever, like water and crackers, and I can enjoy a cup of coffee too before completely devoting the day to her. Sometimes it is only 30 minutes, sometimes a few hours, but I know it will be the best down time of the day so I better not miss it!!!
  • Coffee for me as well! I gotta have it lol!
  • My baby goes down a 8pm and wakes up at 5am for a diaper change and feeding then back to sleep until 11am ... I font even get to sleep until 2am so being back up at 5an I don't get back to sleep again until like 8a. So I'm not getting good sleep. I live off if coffee...
  • Its a normal rutine for me always has been but I put mu coffee on ay night and Program it for 8am and the smell wake me up. After cup 3 I'm ready to do my everyday spring cleaning. Wash my fogs everyday go for a walk take my son outside to play, showed for hubby straighten up and dinner at 6ish. Bath at 730 bed at 830 (for lil joe) then mommy abs daddy time then wake up and do it all over...oh and of course Reba in the morning with my coffee!
  • Dogs* shower** and **