Im 2 days late and.....

edited December 2011 in Getting pregnant
I just got married 2 months ago! and we might be expecting but im a little confused...I am 2 days late and still havent had my period!!! I have been feeling sick especially in the car!!! Im not the type to get car sick...so i thought that was kind of odd!!! but i took a pregnancy test and it was negative!! Im so confused...could this just mean im not pregnant???

Comments

• You could have ovulated a little later is all. Wait a few days and test again. Good luck!! Are you hoping for a positive? :-)
  • edited December 2011
    @CristinaLynn I didnt think about that!! and yes and no...my husband wants a baby so bad...i do to but i feel like we can wait a little longer!! but hey if i am im ok with it!!!! Ive never been late so it kinda worried me!
  • Well either way good luck! Lol keep us updated as to which one it is.
  • sweetie good luck I was many days late I was supposed to get mine December 5th and on the 22nd I went to go take a pregnancy test at the clinic and its positive im having another baby and I have a 3 and a half month old and im 7 weeks pregnant. I didnt believe what they would say about being so fertile after having a baby but I guess it's true and my husband would use a condom. I got pregnant right after 6 weeks postpartum I believe... wait until your about two weeks late and take a test because it takes about 2-3 weeks for a pregnancy to show. good luck
  • @jen91811 thats not true.... I got my bfp 9 days passed ovulation. Most ppl will get them before af is expected but some are later. But I've never heard of it taking weeks to turn out +.
  • I waited until the day after af was due and got a positive :)
  • Use ur first morning urine & test tomorrow ...update us when u do good luck
  • @jen91811 @BabyLuv8 @Bahamamama4828 @preggointx I am now like 3 days late!!!! I havent took another test but plan on it in the morning!!! this is crazy because im never late!!! my last period was nov 29 and was suppose to ovulate on the 13 then have a period on the 27...so its really confusing!!! but i will keep everyone updated!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy thanks!!! and i will!!
  • well that's what I was told at different clinics it all depends on the person I guess. not sure about that. but when I went in at first to the pregnancy testing center to find out if I was pregnant from my daughter I was like 4 days late and I got tested and it came out negative so she told me it was too soon that in order to get an accurate result I had to wait about 2 weeks of being late and test again so I waited and went back to test at 2 weeks and it was positive. but not sure how that works but that's what I've been told about urine tests on blood test I know it shows right away
  • I'm in the same boat. Two days late and nothing yet. Maybe my periods just messed up. Wish it would just get here or let me get a positive lol.
  • @britt21 I'm going to test in the morning. I don't even feel like my periods going to.start at all. But if its negative I will wait another week or so. I'm thinking my period may just be way out of wack for some reason. This is day 31 since I've had my period and they are usually 28 days. But who knows.
  • Oh and I do have a 4 month old at home. So maybe my hormones are still calming down. This should be my 3rd period since she's been born
  • lol since my daughter was born in September I stopped bleeding the 4 th week and only got my period once before I found out I was pregnant lol. this is crazy. i was pregnant twice this year lol
  • @ripkaydence- haven't tested yet. But today got some slight cramping and alittle discharge. Like really light. Not even enough to fill a pad. So I'm not sure if its trying to be a period or what. I'm never this light. Maybe it will pick up?
  • if it doesnt could be implantation. ??? keep me updated im debabting on testing either tomorrow or wednesday
  • its just oince i start poas i cant stop
  • @ripkaydence- possibly. I will see if it keeps it up. And I'm the same with being a Poas fanatic. Lol just to broke to being doing that. So I'm just waiting and see what happens till I give in.
  • lol im too lazy and nervoius to go buy them lol
  • @ripKaydence @duskbydawn @britt21 Im taking a test early tomorrow! i completely missed this month!!! and i have had discharge also idk if that means anything...but its really weird i missed this month but came on last two months
  • I also had some bloating and cramps...my breasts were hurting too and the still kind of do if somebody pushes up on my hard!!! so i thought i was coming on but didnt come!!!
  • @August22baby Im kinda thinking so...im feeling so sick as we speak lol
  • @August22baby ikr!!! Im so miserable right now
  • @August22baby welcome!!! Im going to test in the morning!!!
  • How exciting!!! I'll be looking for an update :)