imaginary cramping...

edited December 2011 in First Trimester
Honestly I think I'm imagining cramping...like I'm so scared I'm going to m/c bcause I have before twice....idk its weird every little thing in like Omg here we go again ...bd keeps telling me to calm down and stop stressing and I know I need to but its so hard not to get scared over anything abnormal that happens ...and I keep dreaming about blood everywhere!....ah 2nd trimester hurry the hell up!

Comments

• how far along are you? I feel like that. I've had two m/c and i worry about it happening in a future pregnancy.
  • 6w3d ... He has me on baby asprin this time due to test results form last m/c ...it's just you cant help but worry about everything becasue once you've been thru it it's constantly a worry!
  • i know the feeling. Try not to stress out too much! cant say not to stress at all, thats impossible. everything will be ok!
  • Awwww. I'm sorry you are stressed about miscarrying. :(
  • i was really paranoid when pregnant every cramping i got scared , and when i felt discharge coming out i would make sure it wasnst blood i prayed everyday for a healthy baby i still do shes 31/2 months now ur baby will be fine :)
  • I think ur fear is normal after having a mc. Its scary but have faith and stay positive. Congrats by the way! :)
  • I understand. Everytime I would go to the bathroom I would EXPECT blood. I just knew being pregnant was too good to be true. Now I have a beautiful 2 month old!!
  • this is how i feel now. my dh doesnt seem to quite understand
  • i understand i was just like @mimii36
  • This is my second healthy pregnancy and i was still paronoid about another mc happening. i had one my first pregnancy and it still stresses me out. youre never the same after a loss but try not to stress about it. just take one day at a time abd take your asprin :)
  • edited January 2012
    I know how you feel. I had a m/c at 6 weeks back in feb 2011
    I am now 12 weeks and had quite a bit of cramping and worried all the time.

I think i'm ok but worry is normal after a m/c.
    Good luck

xx

BabyFetus Ticker
  • This is my second pregnancy and I'M freaking out! I Mc my first one at 5.5 months:( and now I'M 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant and scared. People say once you pass Your first trimester your good. But not for me:( did you guys Mc in the first trimester?
  • I have had cramps since I was 6 weeks now I am nearly 11 weeks I still get them it is very worrying but docs say its just the uterus stretching. Try not to worry to much x