im starting to wonder

edited December 2011 in Relationships
Who is more of a mature person between my mom(42) or me(22)

See the thing is we haven't really talked for four yrs because she started to make up stuff when my now fiance and I first got together. So she's one of my friends on fb...don't ask me why, I guess I felt obligated since she is my mom...anyways, she always seems to take pictures off my page & puts them on hers without asking...and its pictures that she has nothing to do with, like she's not around for. So I politely said if she would ask next time she wants a picture(we have gone over this before so she knows how I feel about it) anyways her response was "oh well I thought it was such a cute picture I didn't think you would mind if I took it and put it on my page, but ill take it off"

Ok seriously?! That's not what I said,I didn't demand her to take it down, all I said was if she would ask first next time before taking one, because she has taken special ones that I personally wanted to share with family(which is the only reason why I have fb) so its not like she has relatives that she is friends with and I'm not, so why would you wanna double post anyways?

Ugh! She frustrates me...sorry so long..I didn't know which category to put it in, it could also be in vent.

Comments

• My mom does the same thing and I hate it but I really think shes proud to have a granddaughter just wants to show her off.
  • @mimii36 yea, I never questioned her being proud. It just makes me upset that she doesn't respect me. Our relationship is none existent. She only wants to be in it because of my daughter, she doesn't even know my fiance.
  • edited December 2011
    Trust me..I understand. Me and my moms relationship is not great either. But sometimes you have to be the bigger person since its obvious that she wont be. I mean if you have basically have the same friends on fb then I would just let her double post. I know its annoying but I would just deal with it and be the bigger person. After all..its still her grandduaghter no matter what your relationship is with her. (Just my opinion)
  • Yea you are right
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I always hated that about Facebook, there should be a way to block ppl from doing that. It's creepy!! I deleted my fb like 2 yrs ago lol.
  • I wish my mother didn't @armahnismommy
    Me too @starrxoxo9 it is very creepy! The only reason why I still have fb is because most of my relatives live out of town or state so like to keep in touch with them, plus so they can see my little girl grow up & still feel apart of it. Otherwise I would've deleted it a loooong time ago lol