SO DEPRESSED...npr

edited December 2011 in Depression
So today started normal until a bail bondsman came and picked up my husband because ha hadnt checked in last week hes never missed a court date but because we couldnt afford our phone bill I now have lost my husband and our suv.cause that was our collateral I am now stuck with three kids under four and having to sell my childs xmas presents to get him back out im soooo sad angry and anything else you could name I tried emailing my mom and she says I will help the boys not you or bob whivh is my husband she has disowned me because of him ugh.....im just so depressed:(

Comments

• I guess this wasnt the place to post this
  • Its 3am where I'm at. Many of the ladies are sleeping. But anyway..I'm very sorry about your situation. Its really sounds like a tough spot to be in. Why doesn't your mother like your husband?
  • It's late, a lot of Preglies are asleep. As for him, he should have checked in!
  • Yes I know..its just crappy we dont have a phone and all this falls on me so suddenly im just like woah!!
  • You had a car though? Could have borrowed someones phone? I dunno how all that works.
  • @Fate... I always love your honesty! LOL @ "he should have checked in. LOL

@mythreesons... Wow! Girl you're not bringing in the new year happy. Question for you, has your mom had.to bail both of you out of trouble before? Why did she disown you ?
  • @YNVTish I feel bad for her, but not him. Seems there's always "injustice" when people go to jail. :-??
  • I agree with @fate but I think I'm going to go with poor kiddos. I hope you get it all figured out. Its gotta be hard...and maybe this will be a harsh reminder to never again forget to check in.
  • I agree with the ladies above. If this is something that happens often that could be y your mom is upset with you and him. Maybe instead of bailing him out you can leave him in there and see about getting suv out only ? How do your kids feel about you having/wanting to sell their gifts? I'm not trying to bash you I'm Just curious if you've talk to your kids
  • Good question. @whozder
  • Im getting the gifts back aa soon as he gets out we have money I just cant get to it without my husband and no I have never been in trouble my mother has never liked him because I moved out when I was ,17 ans in with him
  • I really hope I didn't upset you. I'm sorry if I did. Well then maybe you and your mom need a heart to heart after this has blown away maybe you can get her to see that she raised you well and that you did what she raised you to do/ want to do to move out and have your own family. That's what us moms do raise or kids to be succsessfull people in their lives. Even if we think its wrong. Maybe she hoped you would travel or go away to school before a family. I know I rambled sorry. May 2011 take all your pain and unhappiness. 2012 be a yr for joy and understanding for you and your family
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @whozdher its ok I wasnt mad I hope my year goes better thank you for your well wishes

@rileyandme yeah it sucks he had just went to court on the 27 th but it will work out im hoping