@mama_kate ... Please delete this thread

2»

Comments

• @1stWoodsBaby dont feel bad..i cant either! Lol. Hes doesnt have a pregly account but he still likes to come up here & read.
  • My bd doesn't know the name of it so I'm not worried about it.
  • @Junebuggbabie85 lol so funny. I'm really open with my husband so he knows I think about some of his friends like that too. He has some sexy friends. lol.
  • If you have ever written out your email address, FB profile name, your full real name, then anyone can search for you and find these posts. Plus there are probably a few thousand people with the app who just lurk. Some may lurk just to follow YOU and in return black mail you or report things to the courts if they want. Tell ALL at you're own risk ladies! There are some crazies out there, especially exes!!!
  • @devinedesign i second that. but more power to you ladies get ur confessions on if it helps u get it off ur chests. i dont have big secrets i tell my bd everything its easier that way at least for me. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You never know @ArmahnisMommy We have enough new people her I thought I'd remind everyone just in case. :) There have been a lot of ladies from here having their ex boyfriends/BD do crazy things to them lately also so just a friendly reminder is all.
  • edited January 2012
  • Actually nothing you key into your computer is private. EVER. It can all be found! But I love this post. I wish I could spill some beans with you ladies!
  • @devinedesign I had no idea that this form was connected that way bc I always just use my phone I always forget u can do it from your computer. How scary I think and crazy how this world is now days. Its nice having the ability to talk to people all over the world in many different ways but so dangerous at the same time..
    And as far as this post goes its sad to day I have absolutely nothing that my bf doesn't know part of it its because I haven't really done anything. A lot of it had to do with how I was raised part of me feels sheltered but a big part of me is thankful. Because now that I have a daughter I can honestly say so far in my life I have nothing to hid from her either :)