Would YOU ever propose to your partner?

edited January 2012 in Relationships
Would YOU ever propose to your partner?

Comments

• No i guess im more traditional in that since.
  • Nope. I just cant do it. He knows I'm ready. I feel like when he is too then he will let me know.
  • I Did. Kinda. Actually I Just said "I wanna get married" he said "ok when" and I said "in January"... this was in August. He tried a few times to actually propose but it never worked out so he finally Just ended up saying "here's your ring" and handed it to me.
  • @1stwoodsbaby.... Do you feel cheated without an actual proposal?
  • I didn't actually get proposed to lol we just kinda decided we wanted to be legally married. Lol so a month later we got married and I actually liked it ;)
  • I wouldnt but every one's different
  • No way hehe I would love to be married but I also want to experience getting asked and also I would feel like that the man really wants to be with me as well and its but just one sided if that makes sense... If I proposed I think I would always hi back in my head and ask myself if he feels the same way.. Plus it sure sounds scary hehe
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't think I could have proposed. We talked about marriage and picked out the ring, but it was supposed to stay in the store for 6 months while he paid it off. (BTW...Shane Co. has an amazing selection of settings and stones <3) Anyway, we stopped by one day on our way to dinner and he was supposed to just be making a payment...that little liar paid off the ring (5 months earlier than I expected) and had it with him. He didn't propose at dinner, although his hands were sweaty, didn't propose at the mall where I joked he could always buy a fake ring because he wanted so badly to propose. We get home and I was being crafty when he asked me to come lay on the couch and watch tv with him. So I do so and he apologizes for not getting a fake ring, I tell him it's not a big deal. He then asks if I will settle for the real one (as he is holding it in his hand). I was definitely surprised. :)
  • I would if he wouldn't do it.
  • I definitely would not
  • I would! If I wasn't already married. Lol. I love spicing things up!
  • I did! Hubby n I had talked about getting hitched and then I fell pregnant so I popped the question and he said yes. Unfortunately we lost that baby @ 6 weeks Pregnant but carried on with the wedding and concieved Evie on Valentines day ( 2 months later) x
  • Lol I proposed to my hubby only messing around. I took some chalk and wrote on driveway will you marry me. He said no. Then week before christmas we were at hams restraunt singing keroke and they called my hubby up. I had this puzzled look like he don't sing lol. so I'm thinking what the hell is he going to sing well he say a few words then he calls me up there infront of everyone and gets on one knee and asked me to marry him. I was so shocked lol I did say yes :)
  • I totally would have and even now we have been married a year on the 11th I ask him if he would marry me all over again. His original proposal was in a bar 2 months after we met and he said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and I said well all you have to do is ask. Lmao so in drunk states we became engaged and when he got me the ring 2 weeks later he asked again :)
  • @YNVTish Yes I do. We both wish he could of gotten the chance to actually ask. Thats the fun part of getting engaged.
  • I would. Sometimes you just gotta make things happen and be different ;)
  • I would not, my bf has cool ways of surprising me and I would looove to see what he would come up with to surprise me.
  • @kendylsmommy not too big huh? Lmao...btw I LOVE ur daughters name and the unique spelling :)
  • If he was Jim Jones ...lol
  • @preggointx lol I was thinking of that show when I read this!
  • And h*** noooooo lol that's just weird to me when I get engaged I want to be able to show my nice diamond off anyway! *waves hand* like Girl my hand is cold from this big a** ice cube my boo just bought me! LOL jk
  • I'm married but if I wasn't I wouldnt propose to my man.
  • @kendylsmommy Thanks! Lol yeah Zorian will never be able to get a coffee mug with his name on either! My common ass name Nancy was on everything!! Lol
  • I always said "will you marry me?" Never in the actually proposing way. But hubby did purpose to me on his birthday he had this whole thing planned out with a cop & everything! we've been married over a year now!

My cousin proposed to her husband with his son!