how much

edited January 2012 in October 2011
Are everyones babies eating now?

Comments

• I'm breastfeeding so I don't know how many ounces, but he nurses every 3-4 hours. Btw, he's 9 weeks
  • My Lo is drinking 5oz. Every 3_4 hrs.. she's turning 3 mths on the 7th
  • My little one will be turning 4 months on the 13th and he eats 5 ounces every 3 hours during the day and then goes 12 hours at night without.
  • edited January 2012
    My son eats 3 1/2 ounces every 2-3 hours during the day he's 3 months. Going to increase 1/2 ounce next week to see if he will keep it down
  • My little guy Bentley is up to 6oz every 4hrs now. He's 3 months.
  • 5oz every 3/4 hours during the day and she goes bed at 9pm and has nothin till she wakes about 9/10 am next morning she will be 4 months on the 23rd :)
  • 4oz every 2-3 hours(normally 2 hours). Shes 2 months
  • Usually 4oz every 3hrs. Sometimes 6oz. I've already started food too 1x a day. 1/2 a container of stage 1. She wouldn't stay outta my food. She would stick her hands in mine and lick her hand.
  • Mine is 5 months in 2 weeks and is eating 6 oz every 3-4 hrs. I introduced veggies in between bottles
  • Mine is 8 months drinks 6 oz at a time but eats table food as well
  • 6 oz every 3 hours, but we are starting rice cereal soon so we will see how it goes! She also is finally sleeping from 8pm to 6am! Yay for full night rest :)
  • My daughter is over 4 months now. She eats 7 oz every 3-4 hours, and she sleeps from about 8:15/8:30 to 7:00, so she's only eating 5 times per day.