IF I SLEEP WITH MY.........

edited January 2012 in First time moms
Under my arm. Well he's neck b sore? Was wondering if that's possible. Cause like up grown folks if we sleep wrong we wake up sore soooooo. Wat u ladies think

Comments

• For got to add sleep with my son he's 2month 1wk few days
  • Not too sure but that doesn't seem too safe though, kinda too close isn't it. Hope u dont take that the wrong way :) I cosleep and I get scared of sleeping too close.
  • I do it. I get dead arm though lol
  • Well I think it won't bother him right now cause their bones are soft still. Just be careful he doesn't suffocate.
  • @excitedforoctober its cool but he's been sleeping with us every since he was a new born he wont sleep else were wish he would
    @bahamamama4828 me too
    @Proudmomma I'm on that every night making sure he's OK every one tells me its not safe I totally agree but he wont sleep with out me ugh
  • Nyla loves sleeping on my arm. She loves to b hugged up with me :x I dont think it hurts their neck BC everything u do with them u kinda use ur arm n they r used to it
  • My son wouldn't sleep anywhere but my arms when he was a baby. My lo now wont sleep anywhere but her swing.
  • I sleep with Bentley like that half the time. He likes it but it kills my arm lol.
  • I totally understand. It's hard to break them of stuff. Our 8 month old has to sleep between us or she won't sleep
  • I sleep the same way with my lo. I tried the bassinet in the beginning but she hated it. She's just a snuggler :)