advice

edited January 2012 in Getting pregnant
I have been testing non stop for the past 2 or 3 days. 6 faint bfp so far. i am only testing so much because i had a mc in november and just wanna make sure little raspberry stays. Well, every once and awhile i get this feeling like im ovulating. just that same kinda pain in the side. idk why. i am also having troubles staying constant with my poops. (tmi). so when that happens i get sharp pains in my side abdomen. could they be related or should i be worried.......

Comments

• since you got 6 faint bfp's you should go get a blood test to ease your mind. :) light cramping is normal since baby is implanting in your uterus walls. constipation is normal..so just drink lots of water and eat lots of fiber to stay normal.

good luck :)
  • Those pains are probably your uterus stretching. Aslo taking the test everyday won't be a good indicator of if you are having a miscarraige. You can still get a positive test after a mc. Good luck hun! I'm sure baby is there to stay!
  • well, i havent had any bleeding like with the last one. and last time i was crying because i was in so much pain. i guess i am just paranoid.
  • well, i am still feeling cramping every once and awhile. like little period cramps. those faint tests are not faint at all. lol. very dark. my first appointment isnt until valentines day.
  • I still cramp at 11 weeks
  • i guess i just get paranoid. especially with mc in nov.
  • I miscarried in may... Had faint +s for a week straight. Ended up being a ectopic pregnancy. When I got pregnant in sept I freaked out the whole first 3w because I cramped so bad just like when i miscarried. Now I'm over 20w finding out the gender on sunday. Babies kicking right now!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You will be fine you get all sorts of pains. And cramps early on some people anyway, could be nothing, could be urine infection you never know but try to think about the positives and that its a lot more likely to have a good pregnancy than not x