Depressed

edited January 2012 in Relationships
So my bf used to be a personal trainer and he had a bunch of female clients that would always flirt with him and try and get with him.i put up with it because it was a good way to get them to resign and pay our rent.well now he's in sales and I figured he would stop talking to them since there is no need to. Well last night I went through his phone and saw that he is still talking to the one girl who was hard on his nuts. And she is always trying to get him to come over and go out with him and he said he would totally ask her out to a bar if he wasn't tired. And he has been lying to his friends saying that he is watching the baby and is always waiting on me to get home so he doesn't have to watch him anymore. He has never watched the baby a day in his life and he's telling then this when he is supposed to be at work.i was so upset last night I was shaking and sick to my stomach so I emailed him and told him about finding it and asking if he still even wanted to be with me and that I believed it was emotional cheating to continue talking to her like that. Well see what he says

Comments

• Maybe hes using that excuse to stay home because he doesnt want to go out? Fishy that he would still be.talking to those girls :(
  • @kayleigh27 he's not home though he is supposedly at work is what he tells me but he tells them he's at home. So he's either lying to them for some unknown reason or lying to both of us and is somewhere totally different. And yeah he has been very distant and just basically ignores me all the time now. I dont even feel like we are together anymore
  • I'm sorry :/ he needs to see what a great girlfriend and mom you are to liam, i would say maybe being a dad hasn't sunk in yet, but it's been long enough! There is no excuse for the way he is acting, you shouldn't be having to go through this, i'll make a trip to dallas and talk some sense into him! b-(
  • Lol @kimberly4411 someone needs to he just ignores me. He got a new phone and ignores me for the phone then his dad got him a tab and now he ignores me for the stupid tab.
  • I'm sorry your going through this its not fun at all my bf is a paramedic and he used to flert with the dispatcher during his night shift so she would have them b in a really quite place so he could sleep and not have to run crazy calls all night well when I found out I told him I get the reason for doing it but I still don't like it so he stopped I think that if ur bf really cares about u he will stop talking to that girl and I hope he has good reason for lying to his friends... Keep me updated I hope it all works out for you guys :)
  • @jules I definitely will. He's at work right now.
  • Get GPS on him threw he's phone lol just saying see were he's really at.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I already have gps on his phone it's just not accurate and he travels all over the surrounding cities for his job so there is no way to really tell
  • @rileyandme now he has turned off the gps so I can't see him anymore.
  • @mom2ing we aren't having sex anyway... :( @rileyandme would I have to have his phone to download one?
  • Ugh that sucks
  • I'm so destroyed right now :( & I don't even know the truth but I just talked to him for t a brief second but he didn't say I love you when we hung up
  • I'm sorry :/ i hope everything works out
  • Have you talked any more to him?
  • @kayleigh27 no he's home but not talking to me. @rileyandme if he doesn't talk to me I'm going to talk to her and not in a nice way..... @kimberly4411 thank you hun. @armahnismommy it's so hard to be with him right now but it would be hard to leave too
  • Omg he's such an ass all he can say is he is pissed at me for going through his phone and that "he doesn't like to burn bridges" I'm so pissed. And he tells me he wants the " old " me back well I.would like the "old" him who isn't self centered, rude a slob and a liar back. @kayleigh27 @rileyandme @kimberly4411
  • I hate the old flip it on you trick. Instead of him taking responsibility for his wrong doing he's gonna make it that your in the wrong instead. I find it suspicious when a bf or hubby doesnt let you look at his phone/computer etc. They obviously have something to hide.

Sorry you have to go thru this. What's his excuse for lying to you about being at work and he wasnt? Where was he?
  • I haven't asked him about that I got too pissed at him not caring that this bitch is trying to get with him and him basically blaming it on me @2ndtimearound
  • He says it was his day off...not that I ever know what those are anymore. He doesn't tell me. But it still doesn't explain why he lies about watching the baby. He tries to portray himself as a better father than he is and it pisses me off @2ndtimearound
  • @rileyandme o no that biotch s face would have been really good friends when my fist and if this chick ever even thinks about coming to my house I will give her a face job for free.
  • Mmm, nothing he says is adding up, i'm by no means telling you what to do, but if it comes down to it, you are strong enough to leave, don't let her in your house and don't touch her, liam needs you, you don't want him left with his father...
    Give him some time to cool off, then try and talk, if he isn't wanting to talk/work it out then its his loss.
    Is liam sleeping now at least? Or is he still fighting it?
  • He finally went to sleep at two am. And just woke up. I'm so tired ugh between liam and his father I'm going to go insane.
  • Dang, did the doctor say anything to help?