Im new and my name is jetzabel :)

Hi pregly ladies just wanted to meet all of u. Im new to the forum and wanted to make friends and take advice from u guys. It seems u guys are like sisters because u talk about everything. So please I would like to know ur name, age, where u live, and how many kids u have?

Let me introduce myself im jetzabel 21 yrs old, I live in utah, and I have a 5 1/2 month old daughter.

Comments

• Im Stephanie, im 37, live in southern california and my baby is 4 months old (in the 14th)
  • I forgot to say hi welcome to pregly
  • edited January 2012
    Hi, welcome to pregly:) I'm Ana and I'm 28, I live in N. Cali. My son Julian is 3mths old. Btw I like your name, it's so unique:)
  • Hi welcome! im Megan im 21 from Las Vegas, and im 17 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby.
  • @2ndtimearound thank u for posting and welcomeing me into the forum :)
  • @all of u thanks for posting and introducing yourselfs :)
  • Hi I'm ashley 24, jus had my 3rd baby an live in ky welcome !:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hi welcome to pregly! im yesenia but they call me Jen. im 22 years old I turn 23 in April. I live in Chicago, Il. I have a almost4 month old on the 12. her name is Jocelyn Isabella and im pregnant again :) again welcome
  • Hello welcome to pregly!!! I'm Erin , 24 years old, from louisiana! My son is 3 1/2 months old. His name is Rion!
  • Hiii!!! I'm Ashley, I'm 26 years young, my first baby will be 5 months old on the 19th!! Her name is Scarlett AnnaBella!! And we live in Colorado with my husband and 4 obnoxious dogs!!!
  • Hi, I'm Corina and I have a 5 year old son, and an 8 month old daughter. I, too, live in Utah. Yay! LOL. Where in Utah do you live?
  • Hey!!! Welcome you wikl love this plave i kno i do!! I ask almost everything and its nice to kno ppl are going thru or yave experience something you thought you were alone with. Well my name is Andrea, i live in anchorage, AK (for now lol) im 22 yrs old and i have a 6 mo old son.
  • Hi I'm Chloe. 19 and have a beautiful 3 month old baby girl :) welcome to pregly !
  • Hello! I'm Morgan I'm 23, moving back to California on Friday, I have an amazing 8 month old (well on the 17) her name is Juliana.
  • I'm 28 Connie I have a 4 month old and I'm 2 months pregnant
  • Hey welcome :-) im lyndsay 28 from Liverpool UK i have 3 girls, bethany 8 Elizabeth 6 and Isabella 4months (today) :-)
  • Welcome! I'm new too :). My name is Tasia (Asia with a T) but my friends call me Tay or Tay Tay for short. I have a beautiful little girl named Kayden aka Kay n she just turned 2 months yesterday. I'm from South Carolina. :)
  • Welcome to Pregly!!! I'm Vinessa, from Long Beach, CA (SoCal), I have 3 daughters. Destiny Marie (almost 6), Brianna Rose (almost 4), and Corri Michelle (6 months). I'm 23 years old and 8 weeks pregnant (hopefully a boy!).
  • Hi, welcome! My name is Nikki, im 22 ftm, Damien Lyric will be 4 months on the 30th :) Im from CT
  • Hi! I'm Amber im 21, I live in NC my hubby is currently deployed and I have protection that'll put a hole threw the bad guy but not my walls! I have 2 kids. Joe Jr 3 and Kaydence she lived for 2 days then passed back in Oct. Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here!
  • I'm Bethie and I live in Anderson, Indiana. I have a 3 yr old boy named Ethan and am 36wks prego with my second son Leif. Welcome to pregly! :)
  • Hi and welcome. My name is Yesenia, I'm 27, live in California, and have only 1 baby- 9 weeks old.
  • Hi all! Im Kara, I'll be 22 in April, have a 10 week old baby boy named Caiden James or CJ, and we live in Denver, Colorado. Been on here since last March but I dont post much.
  • Hi welcome I'm ruby I have lily 14 yrs shawn 4 yrs Abbey 2 yrs and ginger 8 months whittier Ca
  • @lilsugarsmomma in west valley city, utah.

@all of u thank u for posting and im glad to meet u..
  • Hello and welcome I'm felicia I'm 33yrs old I'm pergo with my 3 child I'm 13w 1d I'm due July 20 2012 I live in upstate New York