Im new and my name is jetzabel :)

2»

Comments

• Welcome to pregly! My name is Jamie, I'm 25 years old, live in Southern California, and have a 4 month old baby girl named Peyton. :)
  • Hi, im emy. 24 yrs old from ky. I have a 9 yr old son and a 3 1/2 mo old daughter
  • Hi! My name is Jane and I'm from Utah too. I have a 8 yr old son, 3 yr old daughter, and 3 1/2 mo old son. I don't post much, but love the info I get!
  • Hello :-h Welcome to Pregly World! I'm Tasha, 24, from Texas and I have one lo he just turned 4 months!
  • Hi!! My name is Sarah I'm 18 years old and I have an adorable 5 month old baby girl! Welcome to pregly:)
  • welcome!!!!!! my name is crystal i am 21 i have a 3 year old daughter named Skylee and 2 year old son named Austin and a 4 month old name Anthony and i love with my husband in wonderful nampa, idaho lol u will love it here
  • Welcome. I am rebecca. 23 years old and I live in north carolina. I have 2 children. A 4 year old boy and a 2 month old girl. I live with my boyfriend and my little family.
  • I am jenny, live in utah as well. I am going to be 25 on the 18th and have a 4 mo old daughter
  • Utah in the house, woot woot. LOL
  • My name is angelina i live in phx,az and im 20 years old. I have a 10 month old daughter named alexis and im 27 weeks pregnant with another girl.
  • @jennalynne87 we have the same birthday, I'll be 24 though. I have a 6 year old son and 10 month old daughter (she will be 11 months on our birthday) I live in mass
  • @all of u thanks for posting I feel welcomed :) its been a while since I post something. Hopefully I do it more often..
  • Mallory from Illinois im 24 and Makenzie is 5 months
    Welcome
  • Lucy, from London, England, mum to Josh ten, and Evie, half a year. Welcome aboard. xx
  • HI. Im Karla. My daughter is 8yrs, my boys are 5, 4, & almost 10mo.. Due again in Nov! Im from Alabama
  • edited May 2012
    I'm Jordan and Ill be 24 this Saturday on the 12th :-) I have a beautiful little girl named Jemma Grace that will be 9 months old on the 12th and I am currently 27 weeks pregnant with a little boy named Eli Gabriel. :X
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hello my name is Jasmine, I'm 20 I'll be 21 in june, I live in maryland, I have a 6 month old daughter name JaMaiya she will be 7 months on the 10th, and I'm also having another baby which is due in september
  • My name is Christina. I'm 30 from Washington State. My Husband and I have 6 little girls 11, 9, 5, 3, and 4 weeks. :-) Welcome to Pregly!