I'm going to fucking lose it

edited January 2012 in Sleep
If my lil ones doesn't sleep before 2am seriously it's already 2:13am weve been doing this 3 fucking weeks already! I wanna pull my hair out!

Comments

• How old is she/he ?
  • edited January 2012
    He is 2 months n yeah I do that we are sleeping on the couch so he doesn't wake everyone in the house but with working full time and him not wanting to sleep until after 2am and me having to be up by 5am I'm going to lose it. It doesn't help he sleeps all day because he is exhausted from the night before
    @ta2edblondie @ynvtish I mean I feel bad for being upset but damn I'm tired!
  • Im still up to girl we are going to have to start a club lol
  • Yeah it doesn't seem to fase him @ta2edblondie but if I shhhhushhh in his ear he chills. Its weird. And @megaroo I hate this club! Lol how old is ur lo?
  • Do you have the white noise loud enough? It has to be a little on the loud side.
  • 10 months and she has been like this for like a month and a half!
  • Thanks @ta2edblondie @mimii36 its on as loud as it can go but I think I need to move it cloer to his bed maybe that will help
  • Does he cry while he's up?
  • Have you tried swaddling? I'm sorry, i hope he changes his sleep habits soon
  • Yea my lo needs it pretty loud.
  • How about a bath be fore bed mayb it'll help
  • Always keep in mind.. this stage will pass. Hang in there.
  • Im so glad that i was kicked outta the club last nite, i hope you can switch up your baby's sleeping pattern soon. I also hope my club membership has been revoked for good...doubt it but we shall see

At about 1 month my baby was a nite owl and slept all day. It took a few hellish nites to switch her but i did it. First of all i had the tv on while i was up with her so i stopped that and kept the room dark and quiet. I would lay the baby in her bassinet when she was calm and appeared tired. She would cry so i would try soothing her without picking her up. My bassinet had a vibration button that helped. Once she got calm i would lay back down if she cried i would let her cry but only for about 5 min then sooth her again. I did not pick her up, only to feed and change her diaper. Im not gonna lie it was torture. I did it for two nights and by the 3rd nite she started sleeping much better. She still woke up every 2-3 hours the 3rd nite but she was sleeping.
  • Omg I'm going through the same thing he screams all night until two or three and we have to wake up at 630 to get ready for work. I'm so tired and I get so angry because not only is my lo screaming I'm not getting any sleep my bd acts like it's my fault he won't stop screaming and gets all pissy so even though I'm the one that has to get up early ge complains about not getting any sleep
  • I would try driving around with baby in the car my first was like that and after screaming for 10 min he would fall asleep
  • keep the baby up as much as you can during the day. That is what I do with my LO. He only wakes up to eat during the night.
  • Watch happiest baby on the block
  • edited January 2012
    Well he got his first shots today so it's gonna be a crazy night I'm sure, unless he sleeps all night which I hope so.. Lol last night my befriend and mom woke up after my son scream so loud it woke them. Thank god because I needed a break as soon a he got in his dads arms he passed out and daddy put him in his bassinet where he slept til we had you get up at 9am for his appointment.
    @michaelsmommy
    @mommy2chris
    @junebuggbabie85
    @Secondtimearoun
    @mommyof3girl
    @roxy
    @mimii36
    @kimberly4411
    @fate
    @dra765 I will have to look that up thanks
  • I can totally relate. My 1 month old wont sleep & screams bloody murder if im not holding him. I get no help from my husband and im just pure exhausted. On top of it, my 4yr old is extra clingy since we had our baby so im ready to pull my damn hair out.
  • Hang in there @davidnaadynsmama you can do it.
  • Hope he sleeps tonight hun.I'm hoping mine does too
  • Just try to stay calm.with him cuz babies can pick up on stress. It is so hard being a mommy, but it will pass one way or another. It might take a while, but I suggest attempting to get him on a schedule so that he can associate bath+bottle+song = sleep. Of course, it doesn't have to be in that order or those things, just something that works. I did that with my daughter at about 6 weeks and by 10 weeks, she was set! She went from sleeping for 3 hours at a time to 6 hours. Eventually, 8-10 hours will follow, but 6 hours is better than the 2-3 you're getting now. I hope you find something that works...hang in there!!
  • edited January 2012
    Ugh 306am and still up I figured he was sleeping today cuz his shots but now he won't sleep this sucks
  • My bd dosent even sleep with me anymore he sleeps down stairs. Smh -_-
    @Junebuggbabie85
  • edited January 2012
    Same here I'm in the living room so he doesn't wake his dad or my mom but I'm exhausted myself every night I'm up til 2am or even past 4a its 4am now... boping he decided to take his lil ass to sleep soon lol. And I have to work full time if his dad stays up with him it takes 2 plus days for him to recover so really its no help lol @megaroo
  • Yea they just are very helpful or supportof men suck!
  • Has he gone to sleep? Lol