Help/Opinions

Does anyone use baby carriers (i dont know what they are called). I can never get anything done because my LO screams if mommy isnt holding him. I wanted to know what you girls use, which brand etc is the best as far as being comfortable & practical

Comments

• Moby wraps are affordable.

I just deal with lo always wanting to be held.
  • edited January 2012
    i use a moby wrap, but bigger babies can be in an ergo.
    anything from walmart sucks lol.
    if you youtube slings, you can learn how to make your own.
    i HAVE to own a carrier for my lo, because i have a 2 and 9 yr old.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2012
    I used them with my son, bc I'm OCD and can't stop cleaning lol. I used to carry him in it when vacuuming etc. It also helped when we went camping in the summer...The place we go is campgrounds and amusement park so it worked to carry him in that while walking around:) mine was just made by graco I actually had two bc a friend gave me hers too. Oh and it helps when you're so tired in the middle of the night feeding, I would put him in it just in case I dozed off...never happened but its better safe than sorry.
  • I use the bjorn everday and my lo sleeps in it when I start moving. Love it
  • I use the infantino one from Walmart. I bought it for the same reasons. N I love it
  • Thanks everyone. I really need one so I can get things done around the house & still have him with me. Hes not happy otherwise. Plus, I have a 4yr old who also needs a mommy (with two hands haha)
  • See if you can borrow one before you buy to make sure he likes it. I have a moby wrap and even though my daughter loves to be held, she hates to be in the wrap, i wish she would've liked it. I still try every now and then lol
  • @kimberly4411 thats probably not a bad idea. Ill see if I know anyone who owns one
  • Check second hand stores. The usually have a good selection thats better priced.