Morning sickness/heartbeat myth gender question

Ok ladies - I have heard a lot of myths about girls vs boys but I'd like to hear real stories. My daughter is 5 months and when I was pregnant with her, I only got sick twice in the beginning of the pregnancy and that's it! (was awesome :) ) her heartbeat at the first appt at 9 wks 2 days was 163bpm.

Now, I'm 11 weeks pregnant and from before I found out I was pregnant, I was throwing up at all times during the day and still do. Also at my first ultrasound at 9 weeks 3 days with this one, snowflakes heartbeat was 176bpm. I know each pregnancy is different but the wic lady said its more likely I'm having a girl with the high hb and sickness. Any of you have high heartbeat and sick but get a boy?? :-D I have my girl so a boy would be awesome (even though I'd be happy with either) This is the opposite of with my daughter so I was just curious. :)

Comments

• I vomited constantly both pregnancies and hb was roughly the same for both... I have a boy and a girl
  • I es super sick all 40 weeks with a hb around 159-163 and its a lil lady.
  • With Cartier his hb was always high and I got sick mostly in my 2nd trimester and I never wanted sweets
  • @tinka1326 @natashalynn @preggointx thanks girls! I am just interested in a healthy baby but it's good to see that with all that's going on, it can be a boy too. :) I'm so excited!
  • My first son I had no morning sickness (can we say awesome) hb was 170 @ u/s's. With cuurent pregnancy (second son) I was sick as a dog..seriously thought I was dying lol and hb was 169 @ my u/s's.
  • I was throwin up for 3months with my daughter and her heartbeat was 150-160.
  • I have a boy. I never threw up but got nauseous the first three months. His hb varied between 140-155 dependin how active he was.
  • In threw up the first twenty weeks and his heart beat was between 135/155. Everyone said girl but it was a boy
  • I never got sick and I have a baby girl.
  • @everyone thank y'all!!! :) guess we never really can tell. Lol
  • Im 20w today. Never thrown up once first u/s hb was 166. Will find out the sex on sunday at my gender reveal party.

My mom never had morning sickness with me or my brother.

most of the old wives tales point to girl for me so we will see!
  • @outlaw_sphinx both.boys and.totally different symptoms I hope that is not happening to me I just had a boy a few months ago even though I just, want a healthy baby I just know this us a girl because I'm so different I hope it's not a boy with totally different symptoms I'm an emotional wreck this time around
  • I have 4 boys:
    Tristen had high hb, no morning sickness, and loved anything fried!
    Treyton had a much lower hb, smell of meat made me nauseas but never sick, craved sweets.
    Alex had a lower hb, no sickness, and all I wanted was funyuns n sweet tea!
    Aldon (current baby) has a high hb, sick all the time, craved hamburgers.
  • I have 3 boys and a girl. My girl was exactly like it was with my last boy. I do not believe in any of that stuff. I thought for sure my 3rd boy was a girl bc it was soooo much diff. than my 1st 2 boys...nope another boy! We didnt find out the sex with my 3rd boy either. It was a surprise :) I think it's just the hormones with the pregnancy. I was also never sick with my 1st boys and very sick with my 3rd and also was sick with my daughter.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.