do u ladies ever find ur self

edited January 2012 in Relationships
Hiding ur body Fr ur men. I do I'm ah shame. Is this a bad thing or normal. My man said he dnt care and nothing wrong with my body. But after having my son there's something wrong with my body.

Comments

• Ugh yes. I need to lose a lot of weight :( I'm 40lbs heavier now then when we first met and I feel so crappy about it. Granted I was 18 at the time, but still. He says it doesn't bother him, but it bothers me.
  • @starrxoxo9 I lost all my baby wight the last time I checked. But my tummy is just floppy hate it. Bothers me lots.
  • Do u ladies Breastfeed? I do but I wonder if breastfeeding really makes u lose wight or its just a myth.
  • Guess every ones different
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I ebf for a while. I lost all my pregnancy weight(42lbs) by 3 weeks pp. By 6 weeks pp I was 5 under my pp weight! Now I don't efb and I'm back up to my pp weight.
  • And I hide my body also. My tummy just feels so loose! :-(
  • So u believe bf was helping ur wight @mimii36
  • I dont hide... We made this baby together, my body changed, eventually it will be a bit more pretty, but if he loves me for me it shouldnt matter to him and it doesnt
  • @Roxy I believe so. I don't think I could have lost 42 lbs in 3 weeks if I wasn't bfing.
  • Yes! I finally got so sick of myself that i joined a weight loss team at my gym, I've never had so much fun losing weight, if u have a lifetime fitness near u i highly recommend it...definitely a life changer!!
  • Also breastfeeding has helped me lose a lot of the baby weight
  • I want to go to the gym but I feel since I breastfeed I can't do much @bellareust sounds fun though
  • I'm 38wks and I don't like my husband to see me naked. This is baby 4 and the biggest I've gotten. I only have one stretch mark but I obsess over it. My love and my boys tell me I'm beautiful but if you don't feel it you don't believe it!
  • I walk around naked lol. If my husband doesn't like the way I look then he can leave and ill find someone who does as far as I'm concerned he's part of the reason I look like I do so he can go f himself if he dont like it. Its my house and ill be naked if I want. He can close his eyes!! :) you ladies should think the same everyone is beautiful in there own way dont hide yourself bc your over weight or dont have a flat tummy be confident and proud of the way you look!
    Sexy is confidence. Not a flat tummy
  • @ripkaydence o=> that's what I tell me BF lol

I'm still a bit self conscious though - I need my sexy back ASAP!!!
  • ^^ definitely not the face I was going for
  • I hide my body :( I dont even like to look at myself in the mirror!
  • Ladies, if tour men dont like the way you look then they aren't real men.

And ladies you dont need to be size 0 to be sexy!
  • My bf is a personal trainer so he's always been kinda critical of my body but not in a mean way. I definitely hide my body. I'm back to my pre peg weight but my stomach is all soft and gross and I can't stand looking at it so why would he want to.
  • @excitedforoctober- I'm right there w ya!! My hubby says I look great and he's always giving me compliments but I know I need to lose this weight to feel better about myself.
  • @juliansmommy yep Jose doesn't tell me anything either but I do not feel good about myself. I literally cringe when I look in the mirror :(
  • @ripkaydence wow wish I could walk naked. I just can't I dnt know y. If I get ready and see my tummy out a Lil I wont leave the house. My hubby fry's and tells me there's. Nothing wrong with my body but its just n my head it always has and I'm not even big
  • @junebuggbabies85 if my man was a trainer ill b happy
  • @kendylsmommy c that's the thing my man gain wight to. &he dnt care trust to tell me not to care but I can't think I take after my mom she's like that
  • I do this often, even though my hubby tells me I'm beautiful. He tries to encourage me by going to the gym with me and telling that I look like IV lost weight...lol..even when I haven't