Moving in

edited January 2012 in Relationships
How long were you & your bf,hubby together before you guys moved in together?

Comments

• We weren't even officially dating when he moved in. His family had to move out of there place and his had no where to go. We've been married 3 years and than some.
  • @barefootmomma what??? Lol but sounds like it worked out :-)
  • edited January 2012
    We met in November 09' , were best friends till April 2010, when we started dating. Moved in with two other roommates in August 2010. We own a house now and have a 7 week old son :)
  • Met in beginning of 2008, ended up being best friends until 2010 we realized (within ourselves and very unspoken at that point) that there was something there. Then he moved here from Florida at the end of 2010(August), with every intention of wanting to see what would happen. I got pregnant with our baby in July and we got married December. Him and I were meant for each other, and I don't think we could love and or respect each other any more then we already do!! :-) We're FINALLY happy
  • Almost 6yrs before we moved in together lol...i enjoyed my space :)
  • Moved in after 2 years, been together 8 :X
  • We had been dating three months when we moved in together
    Now its been 6 yeats amd we have been married for 3
  • Together one month before he got a key to my place then moved in a month later. We will have been together two years this sept and our lo is 2 months old. Fast I know but I love him like crazy.
  • I pretty much moved in with him from day one..I was sleeping over at his house every night...we finally got our own apt(he lived with his mom because of her health issuses) after 2yrs. We will have been together for 5yrs in august. Our Lo is 2.5 months
  • We dated for 3yrs, got married our 4th year december 2010 thats when I moved away from home (San Diego) to Seattle with him...sunny city to rainy city:)
  • We met in January of 2004, got pregnant in December of 2005, and moved in together in August of 2006. We were together until end of 2008, but we still lived in the same house for the sake of our son. I moved out in May of 2011 because my daughter was born.
  • edited January 2012
    We've been together for almost 12yrs and we moved in together once we got married after 9yrs of dating. Like @excitedforoctober said I enjoyed my space and I also enjoyed being spoiled by my mom.lol
  • We have been dating for six and a half years with a baby girl due in April and he still lives at home with mom and dad:(
  • @juliansmommy oh yes! I miss my mom so much! Lol...especially getting spoiled when I got sick and getting home made caldo made :(
  • Started dating july moved in that September married by February. When you know there is no reason to wait.
  • Maybe a month lol, met july 20 moved in together either late august, or early sept. Been together 5 years.
  • Started dating Dec of 08' I stayed at his house everyday a month after lol but didn't officialy move in til about April of 09' aand we wed Dec 11, 09
  • We dated for 2 1/2 years before we got married and moved in. The last days before we got married I would cry when he left my house Lmbo! Talk about being sprung!