UPDATE AT BOTTOM. Here we go. Appt got moved to 1030!

edited January 2012 in First Trimester
I am getting ready for my first appt. I hope it goes good!! I am so freaking nervous!! I'll update when I get done. :-S

Comments

• @rjr33 fx for a great appt for you. :) Ill be praying for ya.
  • Yay good luck.
  • Wahoo.....always love having a 1st ultrasound!
  • Yayy I'm sure everythang is fine :)
  • Hope everything went well! Updates?! :-)
  • Update us when u can... :)
  • edited January 2012
    The dr said my hcg and proestren levels are good and we did the ultrasound and the sac and yolk I think she said is all in the right spot. But there was no heart beat yet. The dr said that it's just still early and she doesn't have the greatest technology in her office but she said there is nothing to worry about. I am schedule for another ultrasound on the 30th she said by then we should see a fetal pole and heartbeat. I am not happy :( shouldn't there be a hb by now? I am around 6 weeks or so. My cycles were 31 days so I probably ovulated later then what I thought but idk. I thought I was gonna feel a little relief after the appt but no. :/ ughh.

@mommyof3girls
    @hodgeslangdon
    @duskbydawn
    @CAllen
    @Samantha
    @kyliemommie @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo
  • You could be further behind than 6 weeks. I had an u/s done at 6 weeks and there was no heart beat, but at 8 weeks there was. If your levels are good, you're probably fine!
  • @LilSugarsMomma yeah I am hoping I am just not as far as I thought. I really think I ovulated later than my last af put me at. So we'll see!
  • I saw a heartbeat at 8.4 weeks :) don't worry or stress over it !!
  • I didn't have a heart beat until 7weeks
  • I have the mind set, if the doctor isn't worried, I'm not gonna stress myself out. :-) I will keep you in my thoughts still! :-)
  • At 5 an a half wks wit my daughter there was only a sac don't stress on it baby is fine :)
  • @rjr33 I know the annxiety is hard. Its great your levels are good. Might still be a little too early having a yolk sack is a good sign. Im sure you will see baby on next ultrasound. Try not to stress out.
  • edited January 2012
    If im not mistaken, I saw a flicker of the heartbeat at 6 weeks and heard heartbeat at 9.
  • I agree with lilsugarsmomma. Maybe you ovulated a bit later. And the visible heartbeat could even just be days away. With my youngest daughter, they couldn't find a heart beat at my six week appointment. But I was in the er just a few days later for bleeding and sure enough they found her heartbeat and it was nice and strong :) shes now a beautiful 4 month old ball of joy lol
  • With my 1st didn't have an ultrasound till 10weeks so saw it then and with this one kept getting BFN's when in fact I was pregnant so had an ultrasound to figure out how far along I was and was 9 weeks so they saw heartbeat then. I had a co-worker who had a ultrasound around six weeks and no heartbeat and then at 9 weeks there was a strong heartbeat.
  • Things r sounding good!!! Happy for u! Thats good that u get another ultrasound on the 30th... Hopefully by then u get to see more! Since levels were good DONT stress (easier said than done, i know) yay for good levels!!!