i need a good insulated mug/thermos to keep my los water for formula warm when we are out and about

edited January 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
Does anybody have a good one..with a good price also? I have a car bottle warmer but it takes forever! Suggestions please!

Comments

• I have 2 thermos one big one for home and a smaller one for my diaper bag. Walmart had more variety and cheaper prices:)
  • edited January 2012
    I got one from walmart and it sucks. Only keeps the water warm for like 2 hours. I need something that works a little longer. They didn't have many that kept them warm..mostly ones that keep drinks cold. What kind do you have? @juliansmommy
  • edited January 2012
    The Thermos brand, they both keep the water warm for 12 hours. Maybe try Target? The bigger one was almost 30 and the smaller one 20.
  • This is the smaller one:
  • I got a bottle warmer on Amazon. You just have to boil it after each use to reactivate it. It only takes a few minutes to warm it
  • @juliansmommy do you know how long the water stays hot/warm?
  • @sands3 what kind is it?
  • I don't remember the name. It just looks kinda like an ice pack, but you press a metal thing in it and it gets warm. The only hassle is..its 1 time use so if you are going to be out for a long time it may not be good. I love it tho