FTM BUT NOT REALLY

edited January 2012 in Giving birth
Idk what the hell contractions feel like. With my first baby labor was so fast and I was induced I don't know what to look for with this baby? I feel like a ftm as far as the labor process.(BTW labor was 3 hrs from the time I checked into the hospital waited 50min for a bed started pitocin and pushed 3 times)

Comments

• Can be very painful. Your stomach gets hard as a rock, some women feel it in there backs, lower pressure down by your pelvic area where the head should be, I describe the ones I had as breath taking.
  • For me, it was intense pressure, like the biggest poop of your life. Lol.
    Thankfully I have never been induced for impatient docs lol so it wasn't too terribly unbearable.
  • Mine felt like really strong cramps
  • lol omg I remember when I had my baby in September she iS my first. I remember at the end when I was about to have her I felt this intense pressure like I had to take the biggest crap of my life. omg! I told the nurse I have to go to trmhe bath room I have to poop and she's like no you can't get up anymore she's like its the baby because your at 8cm and she's coming dwn fast but I was like no I really really feel like im going to crap and she was right it was the baby but I literally thought I was going to crap I kept arguing with her and I told her if I crap on the bed its your fault your cleaning it lol but it the worst pressure ever lol and I laugh when I think about that cuz I look at NY daughter and im like oh there goes the biggest poop.I ever had to take lol it was all worth it! she's 4 months now and im 10 wks pregnant again :)