kinda confused

edited January 2012 in Pregnant
ok so i had my c section Oct 10. and about 5 days ago my scar has like these twinges, there not like doubling over pains but there not plesant. at fisrt i thouht they might be period cramps but my period isnt due till jan 30th and i honestly dont even have an "im about to start feeeling" although the period i had jan 4-6 was light im thinking this one will be way heavy bc the last one was so light. what do you ladies think? any ideas? the twinges are on the right and left side...kinda like pulling pains. or hard rubbing pains from the inside.
@preggointx
i know you had a c section so i tagged you lol

Comments

• @ashleyfew ... you seem to be knowledgeable lol
  • I have no idea girl. Mine gets sore of time to time but I think that's just from my pants rubbing it.
  • @sands3 idk what it is at first it was on the left side so i was thing cyst and then it started on the right now it both and i just dont know!!! i think ima call my ob
  • Yea you probably should
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Although I didn't have a c section I had uterine contractions between 3 and 6 months. I could only imagine how that would be unpleasant for anyone who had a c section. I hope it was only a one time occurrence for you.
  • @armahnismommy well my c section doesnt hurt at all this is my second. so im not new to the game its just weird like ugh its hard to explain ok....kinda like when you pull a rubberband too tight and it snaps...its like that but not canstant just like 5-8 times a day. and its only been happening for 5 day. i thought it was like a cysts or somethin
  • im also already back to my size 0 so i dont think its uterine contractions
  • Ahhh, sounds like what happens to me and large cuts. Do you get keloids? I do and my scars always hurt. Almost like the skin is too tight and it's trying to stretch against resistance. Is that what you're feeling?
  • what is keloids? and yeah kinda but its like a pulsating spot and its about 1/2 an inch above my scar on both sides
  • kinda like wheere ,y overies are and i already ovulated this month
  • Hmmm, gosh I'm no help! They are ruling out a cyst right now with the pain I'm having that sounds similar. However, mine is a burning sensation.

Keloids are scars with excessive skin growth and they tend to be lumpy.
  • OH NO i dont have the lumps
  • @armahnismommy i am going to try to make an appt this week. my dog is loosing her lady part tomorrow! and my other dog needs her shots ugh!!
  • I had a csection 9 weeks ago. The edges of mine get sharp pains sometimes too. I figured it was because the edges are more sensitive for some reason. Family I have said that its normal and it may never go away, just like the numbness. Has to do with nerve endings and things that were cut through. Good luck :)
  • yeah she hit her cycle like 5 days ago and her vag is like HUGE!!!! and shes bleeding everywhere omg she is like my big ole baby and i have to keep her outside or in her kennel now bc she is bleeding everywhere so ugh!! i have to drive 45 min away to drop her off at 8am then take my son 45min back to town to daycare then drive 20 min into town to take my lil dog to get shots at 945 then go back and pick up my bigger dog and then drive home and sit there for like 4 hours then go get my son ugh!! i just wanna sleep!! @armhnismommy
  • Yea....member today when I was telling you? I texted you hoe! You never texted back! @kristaf22
  • Mine still gets that feeling and mine was almost 3 years ago!!!! Its mussels tightening and growing and stretching. I oil mine up and do what my massage therapist told me to do and its seemed to help. He said to rub it with oil and as I'm doing it take my thumbs and go and pull it a little tight while rubbing it. Not up and down long ways <-----------> so start in the middle and pull it until it ends and keep doing it. Its also brought some feeling back into mine as well. Lol sorry for the arrows but that was the easiest way to describe it. Hope it helps. I use either Bio oil or vitamin e. Good luck!
  • ^^^i was just going to say that. Massage scar with an oil a couple times a day
  • Could u b preggo?
  • O and is your scar fully healed because mound it's just now heaing and I'm 21 weeks pp
  • Mine did that and it was determine to be scar tissue build up inside of me. I was told you can gave a procedure to have the scar tissues cut down but that has to heal and that scar tissue could build up making the procedure pointless. I have to agree with @momofsoontobe7 massaging or helps a lot!
  • @preggointx umm idt i am lol and ill put a pic up of my scar....

@armahnismommy idk!! lol she will get it aorund 2 i believe.
  • Your scar looks good the ends heal last if u put pressure on it and nothing comes out your good as for the pain it takes up to a year they say to.completely heal maybe your insides are going back to proper positioning and u feel tugging or maybe your cycle is about to start our maybe u will have a surprise bfp...I'm wanting that for u