Ftm labor!

edited January 2012 in First time moms
Did you go into labor anywhere near your due date? Or overdue? Or preterm?
My mom is going to fly a couple days before my due date over here and I dont want her to fly over here and miss it. :!!
What do you guys think?

Comments

• For my son I poped 2 weeks and 3 days early my water broke but my sister had my nephew on his due date I think it just depends on u and ur baby
  • 8 days overdue!! & had ti be induced,he just didn't wanna come out
  • 15 min before his due date
  • With my first, I went into labor 3 days after his due date. With my second, a week early, just hours before the scheduled c section :(
  • Right on her due date! Went into labor 10:30 p.m. 12 midnite on my due date I checked into the hospital, had her by 9am. It's rare to be born on due date. I know tons of girls that had their baby's this past year. All of them went into labor days after or week after due date.
  • My first was natural at 35 weeks, I've never been induced, my second was 30 weeks c section, and my third was 2 days over due all natural.
    My labors are very unpredictable lol-not counting the section although I was in labor beforehand.
  • :( boo so im s.o.l with this one then :/ haha
    thanks anyways ladies
    @everyone
  • I went early. I was due Oct 20th and had my lo Sept 30th. I went bowling and ended up in labor for 2 days before going to the hospital I did not know I was in labor lol. I had back labor and it became unbearable so that's when I went in. I got admitted at 8 in the morning my son came at 7:31 pm. Did it all on my own no pitocin. :)
  • I was due Sept 6 had her August 5.
  • My mom flew out the day my son was due. I had a Dr appointment a couple days later and we set up a date to be induced five days after my due date. My Dr doesn't let anyone go past 41 weeks and also I made him aware my mom was only in town til 10 days after my due date.
    Just be up front and honest with your doctor but also listen to him. My Dr wouldn't have induced me just because my mom was in town. He felt I was ready. Have a good talk with your Dr. It'll work out. Good luck!!! :)
  • I had my lo at 38 weeks and 2 days.
  • I had naliyah the day after my due date and was in labor for only 7 hours
  • I had Jackson 3 days before my due date. The day before I went into labor I went to the gym, worked 8 hours and cleaned the house.
  • I went into labor on my own exactly one week early. Was in active labor for 12hrs. :)
  • With my daughter, my water broke 2 weeks exactly before my due date, and I had her 32 hours later :)