I love the fact that

edited January 2012 in Sleep
Kaylee isn't even 4 months old and she sleeps through the night. I haven't tried any kind of method. My little girl learned how to sleep through the night all by HERSELF. During the day so she'll eat about 4-5 6 oz bottles every 4-5 hours, takes 2 naps during the day, one at 10am-2pm then from 6pm-7pm and then goes to bed at 10 pm BUT right before bed, she'll have about 9 ounces. She likes to cuddle with mommy as she's going to sleep. As I see her start rolling her eyes, I gently put her in her crib and turn on her music and she's out. Just had to share!!

Comments

• Lucky lady. My daughter put herself to sleep from 4 months & was sleeping thru. Now at 7 months, she's up 2-4 times a night, as is my niece who's 7.5 months.
    Ahhh the crazy stages of kids Haha

But Congrats for you! Enjoy it!
  • @natashalynn thank you! :-) I didn't even think that was possible! Oh man... I hope she doesn't do that when she gets older!!
  • Can you send her my way to have a talking to my Madison? Lol.
    3am is not play time lol.
  • My son slept thru the night til 2 weeks ago and now hes up like 2-3 times a night. Hopefully your LO continues cuz I now know what tired feels like. I-)
  • Mine too! Every night he gets his belly fully and is out for the night! Usually it's about 10ish til 8ish! And he did it all by himself :) He will be 4 months on 2/2. & he's been sleeping like that since he was like 4 Weeks (*)
  • 9 ounces at 4 months is a lot of milk. At 5 months they should only be drinking like 5 ounces.. you should contemplate putting your LO on solids .. she might sleep through the entire week then.. LOL
  • Lol @YNVTish but yea that does sound like a lot of milk...I bet she's chuncky...I love chunky babies
  • @YNVTish not all at once!! I would have to roll her behind into bed!! She'll eat 6 at 8 or so then at 930 she'll have 3 or less!!
    @BigBelly its delightful, isn't it??
    @mrswright I hope I didn't curse myself by bragging about it :-S
    @bahamamomma4828 lol she used to do that. Once she found her voice, she would yell instead of cry!
  • People would always ask mr oh I bet she wakes up alot at night and I'm like no she only wakes up once or twice...now this little girl is up like every 2 hours its driving me crazy
  • My lo has been sleepin through the night since like 2 mos,he is 4 mos today,but he doesn't nap during the day =(
  • That's awesome! My daughter is 2.5 months and started sleeping through the night last week...and she did it all on her own. We even are on a schedule now that she did by herself also. She is ebf too.