Pack N Play vs. Crib

Which are you using, and why?

Im using a pack n play. I have a small room and i also don't have money for a crib. Its convenient and portable. I bought a matress for it which sure beat the hell outta buying a crib and a crib mattress.

Comments

• Pack n play
    Its more convenient and fits in my room. She has her own room but I'm not ready for her to be in there yet. Plus I think cribs are just nice for looks. My pack n play works just fine!
    Btw where did you find a mattress? Now I just have a lot of blankets on the little mattress it comes with to make it softer. They are tucked in of course so they fit tight on the mattress. But I think an actual mattress would be better.
  • My daughter is in her pack'n'play still.. I have to put her in her crib soon tho because I'm pregnant again and I want to feel comfortable with her in there before the new baby comes.
  • My sister actually got me a crib with a changing table attached but its way too big for my room but i had got a bassinet also so thats what Nyla is using but now that shes 4 months my mil is buying her a pack n play... :) but didnt u say ur bd is wealthy Or give u 100 a week. Y dont u save up ;) Or just have him buy u crib lol
  • @mimii36 online dream on me company. I ordered on amazon
  • edited January 2012
    @mrsthompson34 his family turned into asses. Im not asking them for anything anymore. He's not wealthy but his fam is
  • My lo sleeps in a crib in his own room. Luckily we have room for both my boys to have their own rooms. I like my room to myself(and hubby when he gets home)
  • Ohhh i seee
  • Pack n play in my room crib when she goes in her own
  • Thanks I found it. Is it comfy? Softer than the one that comes with it?
  • Yeah. My lo likes it. Personally im happy with it. @mimii36
  • She was in a pack n play till last week when we moved back to my husbands duty station and I was able to give her her own room. So now she is in a crib in her room. I wanted to get her used to it before my husband comes hone next month.
  • @mimii36 they also sell them at babies r us
  • @pregnantelf online or in the store?
  • I coslept, then tried the pack n play but she hated it. Took a shot in the dark with the crib in her room and she loved it from day one. I was a little sad the first night lol but her room is literally 2 steps from mine. If both doors are open I don't even need the monitor on lol
  • @mimii36 I saw it in store, but you could check online.
  • I have a pack n' play because my Lo and I share a room as of now & it fits perfectly. Once we move I plan on getting a crib for her room because she can use it as a toddler to sleep in but she will still have the p n' p for playing in!