showing sooner the second time around?

edited January 2012 in Parenting
With my first I started to notice change at around 18 weeks...no one really notice me popping out till around 27 weeks...I was also a lil overweight ...which I still am but its been 5 yrs and I'm just wondering how soon u showed with your 2nd....

Comments

• 18 or so weeks. And my third by 10 lol
  • My first you couldn't tell I was pregnant till I was around 28 week.... My second I had a nice round belly by 16-17 weeks
  • With my 2nd I was 30yrs old & my son was 9 so been a long time but my bump started at about 12-14 weeks. A lot sooner than with my 1st
  • With my first around 18 weeks, with my second around 10 weeks
  • Eek! With my first I was 17/18 so I wasn't exactly trying to show off my belly...but now at 23 I can't wait for a belly..I'm gonna wear it proudly this time!
  • First around 18 weeks, second around 14 weeks, my third and current 24 weeks. This one has been way different then my first 2 girls, I thought yay its a boy, but they have checked 3 times and its another girl.
  • I didn't show really with my son until about 7 months im overweight but my stomach is already rounding a little at 3 months