Got a mamaroo for $70 :)

It was an extra display :) its awesome! My baby girl doesnt seem to love it though :/ oh well ill just save it for the next one ;) I also got a bumbo for $12 :) this store is awesome :) whoever lives near a buy buy baby store should check their deals out :) just a heads up for all u preglys :)

Comments

• I looked at a video of it. It seems like it goes to slow for my lo. Thats why I didnt buy it. Thats a great price tho!
  • @Mimii36 Actually it has different speeds :) it does go at a good speed. I guess my baby is too big for that already lol I wish they wold do these for adults lol id so buy one for me ;)
  • I have one but Em is either to young or not easily entertained bc she doesn't seem to acknowledge the movement. I personally think its too slow.
  • Wow that is cheap, we paid a little over 200 for Julian's. He loved it the first 2 months but I would hardly put him in there because he was so small I was always holding him so after the first few months he hated it. Now its sitting in his closet.lol How are you liking San Fran?
  • @nelsbrandon lol I guess im the only one that likes this thig ;) when I put her in it in the store she was all smiles but now that I put her she doesnt like it lol she just wanted me to spend money on her ;)
  • Oh I know what u mean I loved it;)
  • I love mine but Emily isn't always thrilled. Guess she feels like if I like it so much I should sit my behind in it.
  • @JuliansMommy im just buying her random stuff bc nothing entertains her! Its draining me out lol ive tried swings walkers bouncers play mats tv etc etc and nothing :/ I like it..ive been here before lots of times but I def dont want to stay here forever..i love my valley too much :) im actually in pleasant hill not in san fran. But its ok the one thing I do love is the weather tx is always too hot lol how are u all doing? Ur going to go back to wrk soon huh?its gonna be tough :/
  • @nelsbrandon lmao! Thats the way my baby looks at me too :D too bad im a little bit over the 20 some pnd limit haha ;)
  • I know what u mean, Julian just wanted to be held too. Then the girls I talk to on here recommended a swing and he loved it. I go back Mar 5th, I'm taking 2 weeks vacation time or else I'b be going back sooner. Yes, its definitely going to be hard on me and hard on him:(