Medical-CA

edited January 2012 in Babies Health
I'm thinking about applying to Medical. My husband got laid off and baby won't have insurance. :( Do any of you ladies know what medical covers if there are co-payments? Thank you!

Comments

• I have it.. I chose molina. its through medical..I'm in cali also.. no payments nothing!!!! :) it covers everything so far bby has needed :)
  • Oh good! I was really worried about coverage.
  • Check to see if u can apply online...it's so much easier. I just helped my mil apply this weekend online. We live in LA county, not sure if other counties have that option.
  • @2ndtimearound We live in L.A county too. I applied online but don't think we qualify. :(
  • I have medi - cal .. I recieved no bill. For anything . I still have it an went to the ER after a car accident last week and it was a $5 co pay. I don't pay for prescriptions either .
  • @SupppTayyy Wow! That's amazing! I hope I can get it! I'm going to be paying $400 a month for insurance for my baby alone. YIKES!
  • I use to work for calWORKS but in orange county and if someone didnt qualify for medi-cal we sent the referral to healthy families that os low cost coverage like $9/month
  • Wat is the web site to apply I want to apply for food Stamps is the site the same.
  • @2ndtimearound Thank you! Keeping my fingers crossed. :)

@Roxy www.medi-cal.ca.gov I'm pretty sure there's a link on there that will redirect you to it.
  • If you already have wic do they let u apply for food stamps? And I have medical for my baby and myself never had to pay anything thank god. I hope you can get it :)