are my boobs just gonna keep getting bigger or what!?

edited February 2012 in First Trimester
My boobs are sooo sore lately and I feel like they are huge and icky lol. Will they stop growing at some point?? I am only 7 weeks but they are definitely bigger :( I am a 34 D prior to getting pregnant. I can't imagine how big they'll get. How much bigger did your boobs get while pregnant? :/

Comments

• O yes they will probably get bigger! Mine went from a C to DDD...yep thats right a DDD. its awful! I guess I should be proud of them...but I am just tired of them lol. I am also breast feeding so I guess that has something to do with it.
  • @ashley_smashley omg lol. I am so not ready for that! Are they sore all through pregnancy?!
  • Mine got a little bigger with Cartier once my milk dried up....they shrunk now they look normal size I'm 13 weeks
  • I'm jealous lol :/
    Mine only get big when engorged.
  • No mine got better with the sreness...but then when my milk came in they got sore again...now they are back to feeling normal....just super huge...lol
  • I only went up a cup size while prego...I started out at 38d and went up to a 38dd but after my milk came in I went up to a 42dd. Towards the end of my pregnancy I wore sports bras cause I couldn't find a decent cheap bra that gave me enough support, I was stubborn and didn't want to buy an expensive one knowing I wasn't going to be wearing it long.
  • I went from a b to a dd
  • I am 6 weeksand 5 days i have go from a 44 dd to a 48 busting out of that... I just bought the 48 yesterday and it hardly fits today :(
  • My boobs never got any bigger....I was meant to have small o.nes! LOL
  • @Bahamama4828. I like to joke that when god was handing out boobs I was 1st in line, but I'm such a nice person I I held the door for everyone! LOL. With my 1st I was excited to get bigger boobs.....then nothing!
  • Mine got bigger...I thought they'd go down when I stopped bfing, but nope. I stopped around Oct and still massive. but I'm trying to lose weight so hopefully some, not all, will come off these jugs.
  • Mine got really big too. I went from a 36 C to a 38 DD. I hate it because I used to be able to buy cute bras and now everything in my size is like ugly grandma bras :(
  • I went from a 36DD to a 38F. it's miserable!
  • Size F! Dang :( I already think my boobs are too big!! And they are just getting bigger.
  • edited February 2012
    The boobs are a major issue!! I went from a 38DD before my son to a 40DDD. People told me they would go down after I stopped pumping, but they didn't. And my boobs don't shrink when I lose weight. Just hope yours go down some after. I'm going to need a reduction when I'm done having kids. Haha
  • @RTMommy lol I am scared they are gonna get saggy :( I already told bd that hes getting me a boob job when I'm done having kids! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It happens...mine sagged before I had my son because I grew so fast and was in denial about having boobs when I was 11 so didn't wear more than an undershirt when I should have had a bra. :P Haha yay for plastic surgery.
  • @frantastic that's why I go to victoria secret cause they always have cute bras in my size...and I will say even tho they are expensive they are worth it, I bought a bra from kohls and it didn't last long at all, all my vs bras have held up great! I can't wait to start wearing them again after I am done bf.