i hate to say oh i think i am but....*update*

edited February 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
I had my son almost 4 months ago and this past week I have been feeling light headed and dizzy a little nauseous but only when I start feeling dizzy. I don't remember a dizzy feeling with my son. I am not on birth control but we use condoms EVERY time and so far no oopsies I am breast-feeding and have not had a period. However I got pregnant on birth control. My question is am I trippin or should I spend the money on a test? How many of you have gotten pregnant using condoms?

*just tested it was negative will be testing again in the morning. Just to be on the safe side. Lol.

Comments

• Good idea. I didn't want to waste $20 on a test lol. I'm probably just being paranoid because everyone keeps asking me if I'm pregnant again or if we are having another baby soon lol. @bexiewexie
  • @samantha with the number of people on here getting pregnant again i would definately test
  • You could need iron or something. But I would test just encase cause one of those stubborn sperm could have made it somehow lol.
  • @jennalynne87 shhhh don't jinx it lol.
    Walgreens has $3ish tests too if dollar tree is out
    I'm afraid to test, we had one oopsie lol
  • Now all this talk of pregly's getting pregnant again has me worried. I bf and havent had a period...we only use pullout method (i know it's dumb but that's all we have ever used and never got prego that way). I think i will buy a test too just in case. Idk about u but i would probably faint if i get prego again this soon. I havent even been able to drink coffee or have a few drinky poo's yet.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would think your safe unless, you don't put the condom on right away. I use to do that and could have gotten pregnant from precum. Thank god I didn't! pregnancy tests aren't too expensive if you don't trust a $ tree test get a$4 one at walmart!
  • Nope we put a condom on before any type of action. Lol. I'm buying one today after work. I would faint to if I got a positive @2ndtimearound. Wish me luck ladies. I hope its just paranoia.
  • Ive been having headaches, my stomach has been upset too. I took a test. It was negitive. I figure its just stress from working two jobs, not being able to find a sitter until last min, my phone broke,and being broke. So much stress. The odd thing is this is like the first time I'm getting headache from stress
  • I need to test soon too. I'm nervous! 4 months pp and like 5 days late. My cycle has been regular even with bf untill now. We're just using condoms too, every time.
  • @stephforever89 Ya headaches every day for the past week for me. I'm blaming stress too. Lol we will see. We can't have another baby yet. I sent my fiance to get a test today gonna take it in the morning. (If he got one lol) I told my son of I'm pregnant we are going to have to sell him on Craigslist lol. He gave me funny look then laughed. @marinesangel if I was pregnant now it would be due same month my son was born good luck to you I don't think I could handle to babies. Lol. My son wears me out enough and he is only 15 weeks. Lol.
  • did you you test yet??
  • No Brandon isn't home yet. If he bought a package of two or more ill take one tonight if he only bought one I'm taking it first thing in the morning @acw104
  • Update is in the original post lol sorry. I took a test it ease negative but I am going to take another in the morning just to be double sure. :)
  • I took a test this morning it was negative. I showed that test who was boss! Lol. @2ndtimearound have you tested yet?
  • No...im gonna go get it on my lunch break:.hope im as lucky as u.
  • @samantha ...so it was negative. I guess i will hav to get birth control, so i dont have another scare
  • Yay. So happy for you. I gotta get on birth control too. What one are you going to take? @2ndtimearound
  • Im thinking the iud
  • I was thinking of implanon. Idk for sure yet. Have you had iud before?