gosh this is stupid bd drama already lol advice one last time please :/

edited February 2012 in Relationships
Ok I know I shouldn't have done this and you guys can say that lol but I looked at bd phone and hes been texting some new girl at his work. And they are all flirty and weird! And hes obviously deleted messages cuz the messages don't make sense. It hurts that him and I are suppose to be working on things and hes hanging out with new girls. I know it's my fault for looking at his messages but fuck lol. After our amazing weekend now I'm all sad. I dont think hes ever going to change. What should I do? Bring it up to him or just start pulling away from him? The big thing is is that I'm pregnant and we have been sleeping together. And I do NOT want to be sleeping with him if he is going to be with other people. Him and I can't just switch to being friends either that just doesn't work. Its like for us to be friends or work on being friends I need to be away from him or something for awhile. I dont wanna be alone through this pregnancy its not like I can meet new guys and go on dates for the next 7 months. Idk what to do. Ask him about it and tell him my concerns? Just not bring it up and tell him I wanna work on being friends? Or just start pushing him away??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I told him I wanted to work on being just friends. I didn't say anything about the messages lol. I'm dumb for looking but I deserve better I know I do. :/ I can't force him to be with me. And i can't just be whatever we are friends with benefits anymore cuz I know where my heart is I know I wanna be with him I know I am faithful to him but I am not so sure anymore what his intentions are or who else he is with. I guess id rather be alone then have all these worries. Why do guys suck so bad?!!! Like they make you feel like everything is fine then bam they act like an asshole!!!
  • @ltlnckl thanks. I posted another one same time you did lol. I hate guys!! Its hard cuz he talks so much and makes me feel like everything is ok and he wants to be involved and be there but idk anymore! :( I just know hes talking to someone new. And if thats the case he needs to let me be. But he will never admit it unless I catch him which is sad. He wants me and to be single at the same time and I can't do it anymore. I'm sorry about you and bd! Guys suckkk!!
  • Maybe you should test the waters a bit and go on a date or blind date that a friend sets up? Just see how you feel about it because you two sleeping together is only hurting you and who knows you may like dating other people. It may not feel that way now, but you just never know. Mr. Right who will love and care for you the way you deserve is out there somewhere. I personally (based on all your posts) don't think he is that man and holding yourself with him could end up with you missing your chance with Mr. Right. Letting go is really hard, I know, but your just hurting yourself and you've proved many times it doesn't affect him.
  • What a douche. There is always a reason when guys change out of nowhere. You DO deserve better, both u and your baby. Let go now before it gets harder.
  • @newmommyfeb2012 I think it would be very hard to find men who would date a pregnant woman.
  • @excitedforoctober @newmommyfeb2012

I know him and I just need to be apart for awhile its just so hard. I am pregnant and it makes everything so much more difficult. I wish I could go date.. There are guys asking me on dates I just haven't cuz I'm preggo! No guy is gonna want me when they know that lol. Ughh. I think that is part of why bd is being this way. He knows I am not gonna go out and be with other people cuz I'm pregnant. I know I'll be ok single.. I am just not use to it.
  • @excitedforoctober I've known plenty of women who've dated in the beginning of pregnancy and some that have actually found amazing guys. It is harder, but they are out there.

@rjr33 Sure you can go on dates :-) . I'm talking about having fun, being treated to dinner, etc, but not sex or things like that. There are men out there that do go for pregnant women and not all are creepers lol. ;-)
  • Not just saying you should just date either. Be there for your little baby and spend time for yourself and with friends. Keep yourself busy for a while and distracted from him for a while and eventually its not as hard to get up in the morning alone.
  • @newmommyfeb2012 I definitely don't wanna sleep with anyone new right now lol. I just can't even see myself dating someone new while pregnant. I mean I'm only 7w 5d but I don't think I could date. :/

@armahnismommy I know there is no way we could be just friends right away. Especially me being pregnant.. I want a family I don't want to be a single mom :( I know what I want but there is no point in trying with him if he doesn't know what he wants I guess. I wish he'd just tell me what he wants.

@ltlnckl what's your status with bd? We just picked the wrong guys :'( lol. Assholes.

@everyone I told him how I felt. I told him that I wanted to work on being friends. And he's like what's wrong what happened? Lol I'm like nothing. I just can't keep being friends with benefits or whatever we are and not knowing if your with other girls or like other girls. He's at work so he hasn't said anything back but whatever! He'll probably say if that's what you want then ok. Its just hard cuz I know if we hang out hes gonna try and kiss me or sex me! I dont think he knows what he wants. He wants me but doesn't want a relationship? That makes no sense. I deserve better than that.
  • I understand :-). My hubby's real dad was like that. He cheated on his mom after they were married and didn't want to break up with his girlfriend or divorce her. He too didn't know what he wanted. Some guys are just cuckoo and need a clue. :-)
  • @newmommyfeb2012 lol I am hoping that's not what's going on. I will not let him do that to me. He can't have any girl and me! Thats not happening lol. Its hard cuz we have been having such a good time lately and he says dont be with other guys and I say ok dont be with other girls! So we say this but were still not together? It makes no sense. I kinda feel like he wants to be together but if he were to see a girl or take a girl out technically itd be ok cuz were not together. I mean he doesn't say that that's just what I feel. I just can't let that happen. Either we gotta be committed to each other or we need to not hang out and kiss and have sex cuz its not fair. Lol not that I don't enjoy that with him I just am not ok if I have to share him. I mean idk if hes even talking to someone new.. But there is some reason were not together and I know it's not me. Cuz I wanna be together!
  • @armahnismommy thanks girl. I know I deserve better and to be happy. I just don't know how to be happy! know am happy with him. Hanging out and having fun with him but at the same time I'm not happy cuz idk if hes with other girls he says he isn't but were not technically together so he could if he feels like it. I'm not ok with that. And if were gonna try and be friends I won't be happy either. Cuz I'm gonna miss all the stuff we do together. Its like I can't win!

@ltlnckl seriously they can't have their cake and eat it too. Thats not fair! Lol
  • I'm glad you feel that way. :-) Just be careful if you do get caught up in the moment. Its hard to stop, speaking from experience. :-P Maybe hell come around after a while. Just needs more time i guess.
  • @newmommyfeb2012 seriously being just friends is not going to be easy! Idk if it's even possible ughh lol. Especially cuz tmi but we have been hanging alot more and having GOOD sex lol. but I dont wanna sleep with him if hes with anyone plain and simple! I guess we'll see what he has to say when he gets off.

@ltlnckl yeah me and bd broke up a month ago and a week after we broke up and he moved out we found out we were preggo. So we have been working on things. He says he hasn't and doesn't sleep with anyone but were not together so I worry he is!
  • Lol ya let us know. :-) Good luck!
  • I haven't like straight up asked why aren't we together.. Should I? Its like we act like were together and we both say were not with other people so what's his reasoning why were not "Official" we say were working on things but not together. All I keep thinking is he like someone else and he doesn't wanna tell me cuz he knows I'll walk away. I feel like he doesn't wanna be official cuz if something does happen with someone else hes not cheating or he won't have to feel bad. I mean he doesn't say that but it's what I think!!! Idk what to do.
  • If it was me I wuld def tell him Wat u found on his phone I wuld want to see Wat he says about it
  • edited February 2012
    @RileyAndMe ahahah he seriously wants to have his cake and eat it too. And I can't do it anymore. If he doesn't wanna be together then he doesn't need to be having sex and kissing me lol.

@Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo I kinda brought the girl up I didn't say I looked at his phone but he just said oh she's just my coworker blah blah. I swear hes never gonna admit to anything.

I just wish he had the balls to tell me the reason he doesn't wanna be together. He obviously has some reason why he just won't say it. I guess him wanting to be apart and "work on things" and have sex and still basically have me and technically be single should be enough for me to see that something is going on. I told him I'm serious and that I wanna be friends. I told him last night and he just kept saying no were more than that blah blah. I told him today we don't need to be having sex and acting like were together when were not. I wanna be strictly friends until we are ready to be committed to each other. He is at work and hasn't texted back yet so I guess we'll see. I mean if I keep giving up th goods and were not together what makes him wanna change the situation and wanna be with me. Its pathetic I even wanna be with him after the shit hes pulled. :(