gosh this is stupid bd drama already lol advice one last time please :/

2»

Comments

• I agree I wuld have to be very blunt an jus jus come at him wit it I mean sumone can only take so much bullshit lol hes playin games an there's a baby involved theres no time for game playin I really hope u get sum answers outa him .
  • @armahnismommy @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo

I just feel like there has got to be some girl he likes or something why else would we not be together. We were trying to have a baby! Like this is crazy the more I think about it the more I dont even wanna be his friend lol. Like wtf. I haven't done anything to deserve this. Even though I love hanging out with him and we've been having so much fun lately I can't keep giving him the satisfaction of having me and the satisfaction of being single too. Its not fair. I dont get why he can't see it. He obviously cares about me and wants me maybe just not enough cuz he doesn't truly know what its like without me.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wuld jus pull away from him the longer u stay the more hurt an stress its gona cause u all u need is ur baby anyway
  • @RileyAndMe I just might do that lollll jk. I mean it's not her fault I'm sure even if they like each other and that's the case she probably has no clue about me or the baby!

@Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo I think I am just gonna pull away. There is no point in giving in to him its only benefiting him. If I want a relationship again he needs to see what life is like without me around when he wants. If he doesn't change well then I'll finally have a clear answer. :(
  • He called me on his lunch all happy go lucky and kept asking what was wrong with me. And I didn't say anything. Then once we got off the phone our text conversation went like this...

Me: I wanna be friends until were both ready to be committed to each other and each other only ok. That's what I want. So please respect that. I still wanna hang out and talk ok! I dont want you going away. Just friends until we wanna be together. I love you alot.

Him: I don't agree.

Me: well its what I want. I just feel like you like that girl. And its fine but you can't have me and other girls its not happening. We can be friends until we are ready to commit to each other. Ok?

Him: Ok but I don't like anyone like u think I like someone.

Me: I know you like her. I read your texts your phone didn't lock im not stupid. You like her have fun with her. Im not gonna be your baby momma sex buddy anymore. I don't want part of you I want all of you. Idk why you can't just be honest with me. Im not stupid. We can be friends. I love you so much. Have a good rest of your day!

Him: What did you read?

Then I didn't say nothing back. Like WTH. I know if he wanted to be with me he would just confess his love and say how he wants me and no one else but all he says is ok i don't like anyone though. Ughh I guess I got my answer. Now to stick to my guns and really just be his friend. I hope I can do it. I need more girlfriends to hang out with so I can stay busy from him. I think I'll look for a job! Going to school doesn't keep me busy enough. :( thanks for listening to me rant!!!
  • Yea u told him a couple times u loved him an he nevr sed Anythang bak or evn acted like he cared I think pulling away for awhile is a great idea an the best thing to do for now good luck to u :)
  • I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!! That is so horrible! What a jerk!