Comments

• edited February 2012
    Great article I wish I could labor and push out my baby but I had a c section because I was induced and on pitocin for 2 days and never even dialated a finger tip
  • Same thing happened to me @preggointx
  • i love BWF as well :)
    @preggointx well poopy does your doc not offer vbac? was just curious :) because its only .0000001% of abruption (exaggerated number lol but its pretty close)
  • ps. i had a vbac with an abnormal uterus :) and my chances of abruption were like .05%
  • Im so glad I had easy labour and birth experiences. Didn't need drugs with either (didn't have enough time with the second even if I wanted it lol)
  • @ta2edblondie how is my pregly bff? Havent seen you around much xox
  • I didn't really want one but my baby was almost 10 lbs and they were worried about shoulder dostoia(sp?)
  • I was going to do a vbac but my second was breech and he came out not breathing and had a code called. I am sure he would've died if I had tried to vbac, the cord was around his neck so he was stuck breech.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you for posting, my sis is preggo and having a c section is one of her biggest fears. It was mine too!
  • Even tho a c section is not ideal, its not the end of the world. It's nothing to be scared about. If your Dr wants you to have a c section, its probably because its the safest thing for mother and baby at the time. I've had 2. The first was unplanned. I was in labor for 23 hours and stuck at 6cm. The drs needed to get him out because he was trying to make his way out but couldn't fit. The second was scheduled because my chances of a successful vbac was low since I failed to progress the first time. My recovery was a breeze and I had no pain..just a little soreness. It's def not as scary as people make it out to be
  • edited February 2012
    @sands3- I agree I also had a csection and when it comes down to it you have to do what's best for you and your lo. My recovery went alot better than expected.
  • Yes but he won't do a vbac because my scar is to new I think it is after 18 months or so my scar was still bust when I got preggo again
  • I loved my c section. Ill take it.
  • @preggointx gotcha.
    @homebirthadvocate I was going to say that lol but you can't tell people that when their doc says otherwise lol.
    I had a necessary section I was hemorrhaging with a baby not moving at all. I didn't have an epidural or pitocin to make baby's heartrate drop or slow labor down, my body didn't stall because I needed rest or food or stressed which is standard in hospitals. No one stays pregnant forever lol. Sections are major surgery and pose risks to the uterus and I didn't wanna make mine worse.
    I just really liked the article not sure why anyone needed to explain themselves I didn't write it lol :)
  • Yes I'm scared of that in the third trimester but I pray all goes well
  • @preggointx oh I was scared too! My scar always hurt but that was normal. You will be fine, its a VERY low chance :)