dcx

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The moby wrap is great, and i lobe my ergobaby!! Best carrier I've ever used!!
  • oh you should check out PAXbaby.com
    There are so many different carriers and they are all petty much represented on that site.
    I currently use a Beco Butterfly II for my 4 month old, and I'm waiting for my mei tai (which I just purchased) which is a Babyhawk brand.

If you find a carrier you like you can see if you can find one cheaper else where (though be careful because the Ergo has a lot of counterfeits out there) so I wouldn't buy one off of ebay or a place that isn't certified to sell those carriers.
  • I love my pink baby bjourn. I wore it several times to do just as you..clean up. I am breaking her out of needing to be so close with 10 min the most cry sessions. It seems to help bc she now sometimes wakes from a nap and I only realize when I check on her.
  • moby wraps are AMAZING! love, love, love mine!
  • @nelsbrandon I know its hard to see them cry lol but I live in a townhouse and my laundry area is downstairs in my yard and I hang dry my clothes so there's not much I can do right now. I don't wanna leave her in the house alone, the sling I have sucks it makes my shoulder hurt and my laundry is piling up. Where did u get ur carrier from?
  • @crystaldawn0830 I been looking at those...are they hard to use or is it pretty easy once u get the hang of it? It looks complicating lol
  • @littlefae thanks I'll check it out. I think the Mei tai style and ergo would be perfect for me to get stuff done around the house but they are so expensive lol
  • Infantino sync comfort wrap and moby is what I have. Moby is comfy but gets hot too much fabric
  • @myheartzx3 Yeah leaving her alone isn't good. I hot mine from babies r us.
  • the first time I put it on I was completely lost! however I watched some YouTube videos and got the hang of it quickly. there are multiple ways to carry ur LO in it and it feels so natural and comfortable. my LO use to cry initially when I would put him in it but within a few mins he would be fast asleep. he's now 4 months old and we still use it when we go to the mall or go walking. also sometime he wants to be entertained and I have stuff to do at the house so I wrap him up facing out and he LOVES it!
  • I had a moby wrap that worked great for a while, then she started wanting to face out. It's not recommended for the moby because it strains their backs. I just got a Maya wrap and my daughter loves it! She can be in it chest to chest, cradle, froggy, kangaroo, and hip carry. It's awesome!
  • I like my moby but I love my ergo baby.
  • @Frida314 how does that one compare to the moby? i live in hawaii so i am thinking i will def get hot in the moby lol
  • @alymaries is the maya wrap the ring sling?
  • @mrswright i am really thinking about the ergo but its expensive...i gotta buy that plus the infant insert for $40 more lol
  • Moby +Hawaii=no bueno
  • @myHEARTZx3 yes its a ring sling. It's super easy to use. Mine has the shoulder lightly padded and is really comfortable.
  • @Bahamamama4828 lol i am so confused now idk which one would be good for my baby

@alymaries do u think it is good for carrying the baby while i clean the house? lol i am just worried about the weight being all on one side.
  • Check out PAXbaby.com
    If you have a facebook you can also find it on there. Jullian is awesome and would be able to help find the right carrier for you, and on the fb ppage other moms will help as well. They can also tell you where to get a good carrier for a decent price, pax also sells used ones
  • Get it on ebay cheaper they have thousands.
  • Damn. I wass going to trade in my unused jellybean sling for a moby.. but she loves facing out & *I* always get hot to begin with.

I want something simulaar! I hate the buckles and strain on my back.
  • @littlefae I went to the site earlier today and saw a whole bunch of expensive ones lol but I didn't get to look thru the whole thing before getting distracted by all my kids haha I'll check back tomorrow
  • The moby is hot sometimes lol maybe you can find some nice light fabric and make one via YouTube?