I don't feel pregnant today.. is that weird??

edited February 2012 in First Trimester
I am 8 weeks today and up until now I have had extremely sore breast and nausea everyday! And today I dont feel anything. My last mc in sept was a missed mc so I am nervous :( I didn't even know I had a mc until I went in for an ultrasound. I didn't feel anything was wrong other than I wasn't nauseous anymore. I have been a little crampy like af is coming kind of cramps. My next appt isn't until the 16th. I wish I could just be worry free. Is having a missed miscarriage rare two times in a row?

Comments

• I hope the best for you... It wouldn't hurt to go to the doctor and get it checked. Don't panic honey, good luck.
  • Just to reassure you there were days I felt that way too...wondering what was going on...then the next day sure enough I felt it again. I'm 32 weeks now and still have days where I feel great no pains can walk normal, the next day back to waddling and pain in my back and leg...I obviously feel him kicking but the absence of the other stuff is weird. I would still call ask your Dr bc they may have you come earlier than your appt.
  • my symptoms went completely away around that time
  • I hope I'm ok. :( I wish I didn't have to worry so much! I guess if I still feel uneasy I'll call my dr tomorrow :/
  • I was paranoid until after my u/s at 9w. And then again until my appt at 12w then again at 16w. But now he moves around alot so thats the only thing that makes me feel pregnant! and my growing tummy.
  • edited February 2012
    Whoops!!
  • edited February 2012
    Triple post!
  • I have some days where all my symptoms are gone. I'm a day behind u. The next day I am right back to upset tummy and hurting boobies
  • I know I probably over think things.. but How can I not. This is stressful. I just wanna get passed the first trimester and hopefully when I can feel the baby move everyday I'll relax a little. I probably will never stop worrying :/
  • I understand. I had a mc in November and got pregnant in december
  • @tryinghard19 I can't relax! Do you worry about everything?! I'm so nervous for my next appt. My last mc I went in for my 9 week appt and they saw I had missed miscarried and had to have a dnc... And when I go in for my next appt on the 16th I will be about 9 weeks I am gonna be a mess. I feel like if it goes good it will be such a good milestone for me! I hope it goes ok. I hate that I have to wait a whole week lol ughh.
  • I freak about everything all the time. I get painful cramps that the er says is just round ligament pain. My appointment is valenti.es day.
  • @tryinghard19 will it be your first appt? I read about round ligament pain. I google everything lol. I am hoping to make it thru the first trimester then I am definitely getting a Doppler I think it's called so I can have some piece of mind lol.
  • Yup. My first appointment. I am getting the fetal doppler for sure. I am always on google or webmd looking stuff up
  • Im in my 18th week and I used to think that way ALL the time! Now its just occasionally when I worry about misscarriages and whatnot.. Is this gonna be your first baby? @tryinghard19 & @rjr33..
  • Im 19th weeks about to start the 20th week sorry im behind myself lol :D
  • I am 12 +3 weeks and I still worry I have a doppler. But got midwife on the 29th and I will be 15 +2 and she said she will try hear heartbeat so really you should hear heartbeat with doppler around 15 or 16 weeks. This is my first pregnancy and I am still so scared of mc. I have cramping pains everyday. I go for another scan next Thursday because baby measuring 2 weeks earlier than I thought I would have been 14 + 3 but I am 12 +3 its hit me hard. I am hoping all goes well at my next scan. I know how use are feeling and wouldn't wish this on anybody. Xx good luck.Xx
  • @AishaMusa yes it will be my first.. I have had 3 miscarriages :( but I am just hoping I am on the right medication this time around. I am only 21 years old but I have a mild blood clotting disorder that they think is why I have miscarried but no real answer. I hope this is my time!

@star1990 I know I will worry till the day I give birth lol. I went in for my second appt and I was a week behind what af said I was. I think I ovulated late though cuz my cycles were longer than normal.
  • It will be my first if it stays
  • I didn't feel pregnant for a few days last week since my morning sickness went away, but now it's back..so i feel way pregnant lol
  • @rjr33 well that makes sense why your worried about it. Sorry to hear that, its alot to handle all those miscarriages! I really hope this is your time too. But dont stress to much that can be harmful to. Always check in with your docter, their actually pretty helpful. Just eat right, excercise and take your pre natal vitamins and you should be fine..