Well that was easy!!

edited February 2012 in Babies "First's"
I have exclusively co slept since my daughter was born. She turned 3 months yesterday so I decided to start the transition to her pack n play(we use this instead of a crib). I put her down awake & turned on her mobile & I went to bed. She got fussy one time when she started to get sleepy & her daddy gave her her paci and she fell right out. Didnt even have to rock her to sleep. I was so excited! Still wasnt sure how the rest of the night would go. Well she did great! She woke up at 6am like normal for her bottle. She drank it & I put her back in & she fell right back out! It was so easy! I expected a night full of getting up several times to soothe her. But nope. Im so proud of my baby! Just had to share.

Comments

• Yay! That's awesome!!
  • Excellent, sounds good so far! (*)
  • @sands3 @littlenat86 its great! But I did miss her being in the bed with me. I wanted to put her back with me a couple times. Lol
  • Good for her! And you! :)
  • Thats amazing good job! my lo sleeps great but its getting her to fall asleep is problem she keeps wanting to fall sleep with bottle and no other way but its not bc shes hungry cause after shes asleep we take it out and only half an oz is gone :(
  • @jules yea when I layed her down I told her daddy then we would probably have to get her out & rock her to sleep once she got sleepy because thats normally how she falls asleep. I didnt think putting her down awake would actually work. You lo wont take a paci?
  • Best feeling ever when you get your Lo one to sleep fuss free!! Congrats!!
  • Aw she's doing great :) Not stubborn anymore huh!?
  • @taytay I swear shes a totally different baby!
  • Lol well that's good! Ur lo needs to have a talk with my lo
  • @mimii36 lol she will take it sometimes but now she knows nothing comes out of it so only wants her bottle.
  • Sounds nice some times I want my son to sleep n hes crib butt I really dnt think I could sleep with out him it does sound nice thow
  • I think I'm gonna transition naliyah to hers soon
  • @Roxy I felt the same way. I didn't think I was ready...until I saw how much better I slept when she wasn't in the bed. And it was nice being able to cuddle with the hubby again.