What is wrong with me? Tmi

edited February 2012 in Relationships
Im so upset. Okay, back story.. My husband used to have problems with not being able to last very long in bed. It became a big issue for us. Well now, the sex is great. The problem is, I cant seem to get him off anymore (tmi). No matter what I do, he lasts forever and ive already "got mine" 2 or 3 times and I have to stop. I cried last night because after having my baby, I feel unattractive anyway so now its upsetting & I feel like it has something to do with me. He swears it doesnt though. I dont want to make a big deal about it & let him know im upset because years ago the problem was that he DIDNT last long. I just dont understand what has changed & why he cant. Even oral, which was always a sure bet lol. What do you girls think?

Comments

• I would only be worried if he wasn't gettin it up, lasting longer is a bonus and has no reflection on you in any bad way x
  • @three_cats_n_a_baby Thanks. He says its not me. I hope thats true
  • Try not doing anything for a bit and see if that works. Btw you lucky girl! I can only get mine once lol then I'm to sensitive
  • Well doesn't sound like a bad thing . Are you sure he isn't taking something to last longer? Maybe he is using that liquid that makes the penis numb for a few hours.. idk what to think lol is weird for a guy not to cum.
  • @Janet_201 i didn't know something like that existed lol.

Man that is weird. Your right, oral usually does the trick lol. Does he seem bothered that he can't? Does he get himself off?
  • @Noahsmommy a friend of mines told me about it lol I didn't know it existed til a few days ago
  • @proudmomma how long do you mean? Days, weeks?
    @janet_2011 he definitely isnt using anything like that. Last night I woke him up out of a dead sleep & initiated it so he couldnt have done anything like that. And yeah, I was getting super sensitive, thats why I had to stop. But yes, its definitely weird for him not to cum. Its like hes so worried about going back into old habits (getting off in 8 seconds) that he doesnt allow himself to do it at all
    @noahsmommy its really odd. Usually oral was the sure bet. Ive never had any problems "getting it done" quickly that way, but now its not at all. He doesnt seem bothered. He tells me hes just happy that I got mine. I asked him if it hurt when he didnt (a.k.a. Blue balls lol) and he says it doesnt. And as far as I know, he doesnt finish himself. I guedd I would probably know if he did lol
  • Im just so frustrated because for me, him getting off is my goal. We used to have major problems because he couldnt last so I dont want to upset him by making him think this is a problem too. I just cant help but think its my fault somehow. Ive never known a guy to not get off
  • My fiance gets like that when he has had more than a couple beers, he can last hours. I try oral, every position we can do and still at times I just have to stop. I wouldnt worry just yet, see if it's a regular issue or just every so often...
  • @tinka1326 He takes hydrocodone (prescribed) after having a subdural hematoma(sp) and had brain surgery awhile back. Could they have something to do with it? The beer comment just made me think of that
  • After I got pregnant, we didnt have sex at all during my pregnancy, so I wouldnt have noticed until now, since we're having sex again
  • Do you know if he masterbates? Sometimes my husband will masterbate a lot and if he does I can't make him go during intercourse. He has to stop lfor like 5 days before he can go with me again.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It could I suppose, google the drug and side effects. I doubt very much that if you had the opposite issue before and if this is regular now that it's happened all for no reason
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Maybe a week or two.
  • I was actually just watching this dr show and they were talkin about sex drive and they said certain medicines will lower a man's libido. I would google the medication he takes or ask the dr!
  • @gatorbob might know if it lowers libido she's a pharmacist
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob thankyou very much. That makes me feel so much better. He is prescribed 4 10mg hydrocodone a day (he doesnt take more than that) so hearing its a common side effect makes me not feel so crappy now lol. At least he can get it up. That would be an AWFUL side effect lol. Thanks again!