So mad! ... again!!! *update

edited February 2012 in Relationships
We habe been together 2 years in may. Malia is almost 6 months.

He cheated on me AGAIN! The first time was before I was pregnant. Now again 2 weeks ago.. the first time I found out, I told him I would leave him if it happened again.. but I just cant do it.. idk why I still even like him, let alone love him.. I found out tonight. We went to the movies for the first time in over a year, I was using his phone for light so I could pump. Bam, a text.. "Baby, I want to rock your world and make you love me" ... "Again". So I responded with "when?" . She repied something like whenever he could, but I dont remember... I finished pumping, heart rate up, shaking, pissed. I got my stuff together & took a cab bback to his moms. He STAYED there! Then when I knew it was over, told him to get a cab...no, he wanted to take the bus, fine.. 30 minutes later.. I'm like where are yoou? He walked, to avoid this confrontation! We got the bbaby, walked home. He kept denying any cheating part.. but I know when things dont add up.. eventually he said fine. I saiid, well, what happened (him) we had sex once. UGH! ii dont even know what to do! I still have trust issues from the first time! And i go in a couple of weeks to visit my home famiily in texas. Im just lost.

Comments

• Jmo but once is MAYBE an accident... Twice is just because he thinks he can get away with it and doesn't give a shit. I would be out of there, but thats me. You do what is right for you
  • The first time was a lot worse! I really should leave but idk. I dont even want to touch him.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • All I gotta say is, first time, shame on him, anytime after that is shame on you girl. You deserve better than that! Run fast!
  • Maybe ask for yourself why he did it. People who are happy dont stray. Even if it's a bullshit reason might give you insight into his real feelings for you...
  • First things first. Make him call the other girl ON SPEAKER PHONE and tell him to break it off with her. If he fumbles, step in and tell her what's up. Don't back down. It might sound crazy but you need to show him that he messed up and you're the boss now. If you let him walk all over you its just gonna happen again. Make him work for it!
  • edited February 2012
    I understand if you forgave him one time.. since shit happens and we are all humans.. but he did it again.. just my opinion but is it worth staying with a guy who doesn't seem to care about you? We women are weak because we think of our children.. but I'm sure our children are happy if we are happy.. so do what you think is right since you are the only one who can choose.
  • I agree with @lilsugarsmomma his done it before now I think if it happened to me and I told a man that next time im gone I would be. Bc obviously he didn't care after u found out the first time and now that ur still around his not going to care to continue. This is hard I'm sure but u need to do what is best for u and in the long run ur lo the longer ur with him and u already know u don't love him the longer it will b b4 ur ready to move on to an amazing man that will treat u right and love your child :) good luck I hope ur don't ok keep us updated bc we r.all here if u need someone.
  • Update*

I was woken up early, so I tookk iit upon myself to get his phone, get on fb, delete and block her after reading her stupid statuses. Then I texted her as him at first, said dont text me anymore. She said "what?" She didnt believe it was him so I said.. exactly, dont text him,, dont call him, dont anything! He cheated on me with you, and you helpedd him! (Side note, her son is a month older than Malia, and her bf left her)

The texting went on, I wasnt bitch... then she called, so I answered. She said i have the audacity to go through his phone! (Another side note, he hass always handed me his phone when asked anyway, just for random tthings). I didnt say much && she wanted to talk to him. Told her he was sleeping. Oh well. Put her on speaker phone & woke him. He was confused (good!) Then took it off speaker. She was just yelling at him in a ghetto fashion (seriously, dont get offended) saying you better tell her who jessica (oddly same name as the last bitch) is blah blah.

Ugh, seriously!
  • So how did it end??
  • He told her he would talk to me... we habe kind of been talking, but its more like me asking questions.

He doesnt know what he wants to tell her.
  • Yea how did it end lol
  • He don't need to really tell her anything but that its over
  • Thats my thought. Tell her the samethiing I told her!

He also said he thinks he does this for his own selfiish reasons. .. his sex drive is very very high. Mine hasnt returned (not MY fault!) And it hurts.

But still, thats no reason to CHEAT!
  • I should... its just not easy :(

I would go back to texas, he would stay in nyc, he would never get to see her & i know he would want to. Sigh..

(Btw, sorry for double letters in some words, ever since an update for this phone last sept, the keyboard isnt the same)
  • Its easy for me to say someone else should leave such n such... cant even take my own advice
  • He told HER he would talk to you? Like he has to explain himself to her. Just my opinion so don't get mad but if you stay...you are crazy! He doesn't respect you & if you allow someone to disrespect you...then you disrespect yourself! You have a daughter now! Teach her how a man is SUPPOSE to treat a woman!
  • edited February 2012
    Uhh...I'm sorry but WTF?? He doesn't need to tell her anything except BYE! Idk girl it sounds like he knows he can play you. I wouldn't put up with that.

@mimii36 I agree..
  • I know its hard to leave, but you're just gonna be miserable in the long run.
  • I agree with @Mimii36 I personally would never go back to someone who cheated on me..I did it once in high school & never again. I don't see why he has to explain anything to that girl..seems like she means something to him (not trying to make you feel bad) but girl you deserve better..& not being able to trust somebody you're with is an awful feeling & in a relationship if you don't have trust..there's nothing there. Move on girl, there are good guys out there who won't do this to you :D Good luck momma
  • @mimii36 totally agree. If my husband cheated on me I would grab my son and leave. Imo cheating is the ultimate betrayal, if it has gotten to that point the there is no going back. I have a baby boy and it would be hard and scary to start again but I could never love or respect my husband after that. Don't make excuses for him, if your sex drive isn't back yet he needs to suck it up and grow up! You gave birth to his child!
    I can understand you wanting to make it work the first time but he knew what he was doing the second time and he still did it anyway. He didn't care, for all you know this is not the second time. This is just the only time you have caught him.
    If I had talked to that b**** on the phone it would have gone totaly different. Leave for yourself and your child because you both deserve so much better. If he wants to see the baby he will find a way to be in its life, he should have thought of that before sleeping with someone else.
  • I'm sorry, and I am not trying to be a bitch, but this needs to be said. If you're going to stay with him after him cheating on you TWICE, why bother venting or bitching about it on here? You have a choice to stay and get used and cheated on, or you can walk away and never have to worry about that again. So, YOU choose to be the victim, point blank. I think he's a complete fuck bag to do that shit to you, but if you're going to allow him to continue on with it, I don't feel one bit sorry for you. :(
  • He sounds like a real winner L-) You deserve way better and need to stand up for yourself! As long as he thinks/knows you ain't going anywhere regardless if he's cheating or not, he prolly won't stop! Why should he stop when he knows your not ever gonna leave him! Take the baby and roll out! If he choses another woman over you and his kid then your better off without him!
  • I sure have been in that situation, and I sure did walk away. Fuck all that, I'm not a door mat and I sure as hell ain't putting up with someone trying to ruin me like that. As far as I'm concerned, he walked away from everything he had a long time ago, otherwise, he wouldn't be sleeping with other skank bags.