P F A!!!

edited February 2012 in Parenting
how'd I get the boot?! what'd I do?????

Comments

• :( Because females can't get along.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I got booted too! Wth lol
  • So if you don't post you get boot?? That's not cool :( sometimes I come in here and get answers to my questions without even posting
  • @jtmoon98
    my name is Anna Kay -- I dont usually post, but I do read and get alot of helpful info
  • OMG what?? So if we don't post we get booted??? Now I'm freaking out.. even though I usually post something.
  • I guess I should check mine. I don't post but I still read.
  • Soooo.......... Can I get back in? Pretty Please?
  • Me too! I didn't do anything :)
  • damn... alrite
  • I got booted too... Christina McCarthy ...I just came home and I don't even know what is going on. There has been so much damn drama lately if I didn't really adore the ladies there so much I would be deleting everything LOL
  • I didn't even know there was drama. I use my phone so much I thought that was why. and when I finally got to the computer, I realized I got the boot lol
  • Same here @kayycarter ...I was on last night and I did a mass delete of people I didn't know on my fb, because I was seeing all sorts of bad stuff. Made a few comments from this morning...logged back on...and BAM...I'm not a member. I have tried to be as polite as possible, and haven't said not one bad thing about anyone, with the exception of one person, and I get booted. From what I was told it's because I'm associated with a few ladies?? I didn't know I could be guilty by association!
  • @cristinalynn yup. i'm guilty by association as well. i did nothing that i know of to warrant me being deleted. oh well. i'm not worried about it anymore. :-)
  • It's like the telephone game. As soon as the story goes through a few people, it's completely turned around and inaccurate :-c
  • @Captivated Instead some of these ladies are just plain lying...they have no proof of anything they say...because it never was said. I would LOVE to see anything I've said that was "bad" before an hour ago lol...I've cursed up a storm since an hour ago lol :-p Jen and Kerri are being told people are saying things when they're not.
  • @cristinalynn, yeah I know. What I think is even more sad is that one lady who said she was so sick of the drama and how wrong girls were then turned around, edited convos, fwded them and blatantly lied about a girl that had no involvement. Pretty sad and pitiful. I am happy where I'm at though >:D<
  • Yeah, I'm a little relieved that I don't have to deal with the constant drama anymore though lol.
  • @captivated who are you talking about? I have been accused of lying but I told the person where my info come from and apologized....
  • They closed pfa...
  • At least I still have pregly.
  • PFA was shut down all because of one person taking member's personal photos from their Facebook accounts and making a separate Facebook group to make fun of those members if which they took the photos from. Member's kids and families were made fun of and bashed. No one was safe. Very very sad. :/
  • @ devine design u where on pfa whats ur name
  • Mmhmmm, forgot to mention the lovely little things those women said to begin with. Wishing someone would fly through their windshield...or saying they were glad someone lost their baby...that they deserved it. [-X

But an eye for an eye....it makes the world blind.
  • Pregly ladys search it on facebook...its a new group I made...feel free to join
  • I could care less what people say about me. Taking someones pictures, espicially of their kids is taking it wayyyyyy to far.
  • There were no pictures of any children taken.

Like I said earlier, it's just like the telephone game. Once the story is passed through five people, it morphs into a totally different one.

We should really keep the drama off of here...especially if incorrect info is going to be posted. :(

• The only photo I saw taken was of lacey and her daughter I believe. Anyway it's stupid to argue amongst people that don't even know eachother and probably never will. There will always be drama anywhere you go, be it here, there or in your everyday life.