I think i just had a miscarrage... help?

edited February 2012 in Loss
TMI

i was supposed to get my period on the 22nd but i got it on the 16th (supposibly) it wasnt normal at all and i bled really really heavy the first day and then when night came i stopped bleeding, then until the next day around the evening i bled really light then no blood at all again.. and the same pattern until today. i bled a little less than normal then nothing at all. when i just went pee i seen a small fleshy shrimp looking thing in the toilet :( it even had some blood vessels and it was no longer than a half of inch. I been having some strong cramps, my boobs been really sore, i been nauseated, weird cravings, and the strongest feeling i was pregnant. but i havent tested at all. idk what to do im pretty sure i just had a miscarrage :( i need help.

Comments

• oh and ive had alot of discharge.
  • Test it should come up.
  • but i'd be too early for a bfp i think. i had my period last month. @laFiiTz89
  • The baby would be too small to look like a shrimp. All it have been is an egg at the point you'd be at. Could just be a blood clot? When I miscarried I never stopped bleeding. I bled for 6 days straight.
  • My periods are usually like that ever since I was life twelve even including the shrimp looking thing its a blood clot. And I would have to wear a heavy duty pad all day and at night could go with nothing at all.there were many times when I thought it was a miscarriage. But its not
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awh praying its not been a mc
  • Sometimes your menstral cycle changes due to stress if you had a period last month chances are you were not preg. Shedule an apppt with your ob might just need them to give you a script to regulate af
  • I had a mc at 7 weeks I bled for a day and was in a.lot of pain. And what came out of me was a lil smaller than a golf ball. doc said it was the sac, tissue,.placenta and stuff. Once that finally came out I didn't bleed any more
  • @babyluv8 and @junebuggbabie85 it couldnt of been a blood clot beacuse it was clear and had vessels through it, it wasnt the shape of a shrimp but it looked like the texture and it was see through-ish :/

@armahnismommy my cycle has always been normal even after i gave birth, it wasnt ever this different and after this happened i stopped bleeding

@lyndsay1983 i hope it wasnt either :( even though i have a 4 month old and wasnt ttc i still wanted to cry when i seen it. :(

@musicgalwantsababy im going to make an appt tmrw with my ob. idk where to go from here im almost positive i had a mc.

@lafiitz89 hmm.. im going to ask my dr later
  • If it was a miscarriage, the baby would have been to small to see. It would have only been a week along literally smaller then a poppeseed. Was it painful? I miscarried at only about 5w and it was the most painful thing ever!
  • @babyluv8 that's true, and yes it was painful. Sorta like when I gave birth the first time but not as bad
  • When I had my mc at 6w2d I bled for 3 days then passed the baby. It was a little sac. I never saw an actual baby just a sac. I bled for 2 1/2 weeks after and it was very very painful up until I passed the baby.
  • Call your doc and ask, also, have a blood test, the hcg levels will come back elevated regardless.
  • Thanks guys I'm going to call tomorrow it was closed today :/
  • So.. what happened?? :(
  • I keep waking up to late to make an appt:( I'm going to set my clock Monday for sure and update everyone
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You could have been further and just had a regular period last month. Good luck.
  • @Samantha that's what I was thinking
  • So I'm confused you think it was just a weird period or a miscarriage? Making an appt now I think might be pointless because its already been a week and I'm sure any trace of a miscarriage will be gone since you would have only been one month along not even.
  • I agree with @BabyLuv8, it's pointless now...if you kept sleeping in late, I can't imagine you were too concerned about it or else you would've followed up asap. :/
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lilsugarsmomma took the words right out of my mouth.

• I know I had a miscarriage.. I felt it was pointless to make an appt because I knew I was too late and there wouldnt be a trace. I wake up late because I'm also taking care of a sick 4 month old that's up all night because she has a cold and a ear infection while teething.... not fun. I just posted this because I wanted to know if it sounded like one.

@babyluv8, @kayleigh27, @lilsugarsmomma
  • No need to explain urself girl...hope everything is ok for ya
  • Im sorry you are haveing such a hard time girl :( if you need to talk im here! i know how hard it is to have a miscarriage i have had 4.