I think i just had a miscarrage... help?

2»

Comments

• @newmomma13 thanks so much.

@megaroo thanks for being there. Wow 4 is a lot! I'm so sorry :'( its a horrible horrible feeling
  • No prob that's what the app is for, for support
  • @newmomma13 exactly. I think a lot of people need to realize that.
  • Np it is very sad and scary and no one should judge you about any of it!!! About how it happened or how you choose to deal with it!! Stay strong!!!!
  • The thing with miscarriages is the drs like to make sure that everything from the baby gets out and levels go back down. It just didn't seem like a miscarriage to me since you had a period last month and got your "period" or had the miscarriage 6 days before your missed period. Which meant you were only about 7-8 days along and the baby would have been too small to see still. Have you looked up a chemical pregnancy at all? I had one in april. it kinda sounds like that is probably what it was. But even then it usually happens right around your period so most ppl don't know they had one! I didn't mean to judge you just seemed really nonchalant about it, and if it were me I would have tried alot harder to get to the dr because i'd want to know for a fact it was a miscarriage.
  • As i posted before sounds like period could of just been gooey blood clot go to doc to know for sure. Or urgent care
  • I wasn't judging either, I just didn't get why if you were that concerned, that you didn't make an appointment. To me, it sounds like it was a period. Now, there's no way go know for sure. Hope all is well from here on out!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @megaroo thanks mama .

@babyluv8 I haven't considered a chemical pregnancy , I don't even know what that is. I did think it was a big deal but I was confused ,I think I was further and had a regular period last month though. I still don't know where to go from here so I have an appt later this week.

@musicgalwantsababy I had a lot of blood clots before after I delivered so I know what they are and how they look. This was nothing at all like that it was just like a heavy period the first day then lighter then after it passed I spotted a little then stopped.

@lilsugarsmomma I was concerned but I didn't know what to expect , I wanted to ask my pregly mamas if it sounded like one or what I should do because I was clueless. I still am actually. And believe me I tried to make an appt but my office closes super early and isn't open on weekends.

@armahnismommy thank you. she is feeling better now, she was on antibiotics for a little more than ten days so it helped a lot and she's teething so much I see two little teeth coming in and she's scared of Orajel so its been pretty tough.
  • Yes you will want to go the dr anyways because if there is still traces then it will cause a serious infection
  • @Samantha thanks ill update when I get back from my appt later this week.

Thanks everyone.
  • They moved my appt to the 14th because they are switching offices @Samantha