teething is one big fat b**** lol

edited February 2012 in Ages & Stages
Man naliyah is getting teeth and woooh its mad crazy in my house!!!! Lol she don't want to take naps and is fussy all day...I went to go buy her some teething tablets some teething toys and tylenol and she finally fell asleep...my poor baby I hope tomorrow goes better

Comments

• Man I already no lol my baby trys to chew her fingers binkies blankets the side of her binkies any thang she can get to her mouth an ugh so fussy !
  • Omg my lo just cut 3teeth. Both bottom molars and a canine. She cries all the time right now.
  • Oh and she's 4mo
  • @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo lol naliyah stay chewin on her paci lol... How old is ur little girl

@Steph_Due_101611 naliyah has her 2 bottom front ones they cut through about a week out two ago she's 4 1/2 months I bet the molars are painful to come through
  • One day she was hysterical in pain. It was horrible. Even orajel and tylonel didn't get rid of all the pain.
  • Omg I was getting Jazmyah ready for bed & she just started screaming out if nowhere! I hate it for her. And she won't hardly eat a thing. My poor baby
  • Aw poor baby, I am a lucky person.. when my first was teething the only obvious sign was the drool. Other than that she was normal. I am hoping that my second is that way as well
  • She's 3 an a half months
  • I wonder what makes a baby act that crazy when teething. When my nephew was teething he cried alot, wanted to put everything in his mouth and he was drooling. But I never really seen a baby act worse then that. Wow I hope babygirl gets better.
  • @aishamusa they r in pain
    @newmomma13 my baby has it bad he screams like crazy too the teething tablets do wonders at night hope ur daughter gets some relief
  • My LO is also teething but luckily has not been acting fussy. His sleeping pattern has drastically changed though, wondering if that has to do with it...
  • @aishamusa thru are in so much pain that's why...have u had ur wisdom teeth come in

@preggointx yea I bough those teething tablets and sure did fine for a little while then wings up and didn't go back to sleep till 2 this morning

• My first was so good with teething. Just drooled nonstop. I hope Jack is the same. He's already git the drool thing down. Lol
  • Savanah is 4 1/2 months and teething too her bottom two just came in but they haven't really been bothering her.. just chews on everything and drools. And she hates paci's she hasn't took one since she was about 6 weeks old she just gags if you try to give her one lol.
  • Poor thing!!! Teething sucks!
  • My 5month old just started teething and was recommended teething tablets by a coworker ... thank you lord I took her recommendation!! They work wonders