What's a good bottle similar to the BreastFlow bottles?

edited February 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
My son has been eating from the BreastFlow bottles for about 6/7 months, and recently wal-mart and target discontinued selling them in stores. I tried Dr. Browns bottles, and he HATED them, and he only has 1 bottle since I threw the rest away. So what is a GOOD bottle similar to the BreastFlow ones?

Comments

• Am not sure but the playtex advance and playtex drop- ins worked well when I wad breastfeeding. Also babies r us has the breastflow bottles
  • @angie87 I tried the playtex drop-ins as well, and didn't like them. My babies r us doesn't carry the bottles either! Every store I've called said that they discontinued selling them.
  • Oh man that sucks have you also tried buying some online maybe
  • @angie87 I'd rather not order things offline. I do want to try a new bottle since the breastflow one's are hard to clean with all the crevices in the nipple parts.
  • I did the Same thing threw away all my lo's bottles and was not able to find them but I got her the avent advance (I think) and she took it surprisingly well
  • Do you have a Kmart? That's the only place I can find them.
    any one know why they discontinued selling them?
  • Walgreens sells them but only n the package where its one bottle n there an they're like 10.99 each or somethin ridiculous like that.
  • We use the breastflow when my son takes a bottle...why did they discontinue them?
  • @mommyo4 that's what I'd like to know too. I can't even continue using the one that he has left when he move's up nipple flows. No bottles or nipples to be found anywhere, but they still sell the breast pump.
  • I googled it and couldn't find anything...my son does great with them:(
  • @mommyo4 so does my son. I think maybe they weren't selling them like they wanted to? Where the BreastFlow bottles were in the bottle section they put the new Similac bottles :(
  • Playtex vent aire is a good bottle
  • @jennalynne87 I've tried those too, but he didn't like the nipple.
  • I get mine from Kmart. That's the only place here with them. You can order them from Kmart.com if you don't have one near you.
  • Omg naliyah uses those bottles and was wondering why I couldnt find any nipples lol now I know why
  • Oh ok well also I just left Burlington coat factory and I saw a bunch their not sure if you have one were you live and their 9 bucks for 3 bottles
  • @angie87 I will have to try there then. Did they have packs of nipples too or just the bottles?
  • Am not sure they probably will since they sale the bottles their. Oh and saw them at Marshalls but Marshalls has no nipples that I saw of
  • I know they have them in Amazon.
  • i have a friend who is in product development at first years...they are discontinuing that line of bottles because it didnt perform as wel as they expected and couldnt compete with tommee tippee and dr.browns. they will be releasing a new bottle within the next couple months. sorry. :-(
  • @firstbabygirl19 thanks for the info... So I'm guessing maybe tommee tippee would be a good bottle to try since they were trying to compete with them
  • :( boo! My son loves his breast flow. I have heard tommy tippee leak a lot. Does anyone know? We used playtex with both our girls and our older son used avent. But the breastflow had the least nipple confusion for us byfar!
  • Tommee tippee
  • Tommee tippee never leaked for me u culd try mams,nuby or nuk also
  • My Lil mess my comment I said tommee tippee love it no leaks no problems Lil one its happy and no nipple confusion
  • My lo loves MAM